show more
James
revived upon request
Topic Starter
RakutenNeko
modding?

NoHitter?
rust45
You need some tags, makes sure none of them are the share words with the artist and title.
[Easy]
Max out HP drain rate! On an Easy!? Please fix this.
That's a pretty fast slider velocity you have there, seems too fast to me.
Your spacing also seems pretty high for an easy, this is looking to me more like a normal.
You should just map the whole thing, the song isn't long enough to need breaks even for an easy, and that also why the star rating is so low, cause of all the breaks.
00:32:056 (1,1) - These look very ugly, please fix.
00:39:495 (1) - This doesn't sound right but it could just be the timing. Make sure to get the timing checked by someone else.

Not bad for your first map, I would give a star but one difficultly isn't much. If I see more progress I'll give a star.
NoHitter
Ahh. I kind of forgot about this.

You may post here for timing help: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=13795&start=225

And follow rust45's mod
jockeytiyan

NoHItter wrote:

Ahh. I kind of forgot about this.

You may post here for timing help:http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=13795&start=225

And follow rust45's mod
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=13795&start=225

You forgot to parse the URL.

I'll edit this for some timing confirmation as requested by NoHItter.
NoHitter
Here:
BPM: 162.3
Offset: 1782

Sorry for the confusion before :(

Download: Simple Plan - What's New Scooby Doo (unknown7bolt) [NoHItter's Hard].osu
rust45
You need to add a lead-in time to the map so it doesn't start right away. To add a lead in time, go to song setup, and click on the audio tab, at the very bottom there should be a slider that will let you change the lead in, I recommend a lead-in of at least 2 seconds for this map.

[Timing]
Make all the offset start at 303, and resnap all notes, and easy has two offsets for some reason so please delete one.

[Normal]
That slider velocity seems too fast to me.

Showing improvement and progress, yep, I think this is worthy of a star now.
Huskatron
hey! i made a difficulty for you! its pretty intense though! just download from 'http://www.mediafire.com/?iqzkm5zek5t' then copy to the 'Songs10525 Simple Plan - What's New Scooby Doo' folder in your osu! program folder.
Topic Starter
RakutenNeko

CoolBoy963 wrote:

hey! i made a difficulty for you! its pretty intense though! just download from 'http://www.mediafire.com/?iqzkm5zek5t' then copy to the 'Songs10525 Simple Plan - What's New Scooby Doo' folder in your osu! program folder.
Nice difficulty.
Huskatron
hi, im flattered that you added my difficulty but may i just manipulate it a tiny bit? because you know... it is my difficulty (lol) and it needs to be all me so- well i do like your ideas im just going to change them a tiny bit ok? ill upload it again after.
Huskatron
here is it! (still in progress) http://www.mediafire.com/?zmnydzgyztl
Huskatron
and here it is! http://www.mediafire.com/?mjmtq2ydtml the final deal! i completed it today.

p,s, i dont want any changes done to it so- when i go on osu! tomorrow i want it to say i have the latest version not (UPDATE to latest version [becuase that means you modded MY beatmap]!)[size=200]
Mogsy

CoolBoy963 wrote:

and here it is! http://www.mediafire.com/?mjmtq2ydtml the final deal! i completed it today.

p,s, i dont want any changes done to it so- when i go on osu! tomorrow i want it to say i have the latest version not (UPDATE to latest version [becuase that means you modded MY beatmap]!)[size=200]
A) Type like a normal person. Don't use the such size.

B) You need to use the same BPM and offset as everyone else. Also, 300-600 BPM? REALLY? No.

C) You overmapped this. It sounds and plays horribly. I'd go into more detail if I had more time. Maybe you should forgo the 1/2 streams that sound like they're randomly placed.

D) Just upload the .osu to the forum like everyone else when updating your difficulty.

Expect a mod post when I can get to this.
Huskatron

Mogsworth wrote:

CoolBoy963 wrote:

p,s, i dont want any changes done to it so- when i go on osu! tomorrow i want it to say i have the latest version not (UPDATE to latest version [becuase that means you modded MY beatmap]!)
A) Type like a normal person. Don't use the such size.

B) You need to use the same BPM and offset as everyone else. Also, 300-600 BPM? REALLY? No.

C) You overmapped this. It sounds and plays horribly. I'd go into more detail if I had more time. Maybe you should forgo the 1/2 streams that sound like they're randomly placed.

D) Just upload the .osu to the forum like everyone else when updating your difficulty.

Expect a mod post when I can get to this.
sheesh
Topic Starter
RakutenNeko
CoolBoy963, you should follow Mogsworth's mod, and upload your difficulty.
Topic Starter
RakutenNeko
I am going to map the second half of the song, and CoolBoy963, you do the former. I've uploaded the old difficulty just in case there is something we want to revive something from it.

Download: Simple Plan - What's New Scooby Doo (unknown7bolt) [CB963's and 7bolt's Half Time].osu
Huskatron

unknown7bolt wrote:

I am going to map the second half of the song, and CoolBoy963, you do the former. I've uploaded the old difficulty just in case there is something we want to revive something from it.
:) ok.
Huskatron
hi :)

i saw you updated our diff. now i can do my half.

i havent done it all becuase my wireless headphones stopped working and thats the only thing i can get sound from :'( they need charging now.

at least ive done some of it :): Download: Simple Plan - What's New Scooby Doo (unknown7bolt) [CB963's and 7bolt's Half Time].osu
Topic Starter
RakutenNeko
Sorry about your headphones, but nice difficulty~
Huskatron

unknown7bolt wrote:

Sorry about your headphones, but nice difficulty~
here: Download: Simple Plan - What's New Scooby Doo (unknown7bolt) [CB963's and 7bolt's Half Time].osu
-kevincela-
Hi,I love this song,and you do a good work!If you want,you can use the difficulty I created :D
For now,star~
PS:I suggest to use the kiai mode at 00:48:368 :D

Download: Simple Plan - What's New Scooby Doo (unknown7bolt) [kevincela's hard].osu
Topic Starter
RakutenNeko

kevincela wrote:

Hi,I love this song,and you do a good work!If you want,you can use the difficulty I created :D
For now,star~
I feel that it is unnecessary to snap notes at 1/6 at least in my beatmap (it doesn't sound right, use 1/4).

I reconsidered your kiai timing, thanks.
-kevincela-

unknown7bolt wrote:

kevincela wrote:

For now,star~
I feel that it is unnecessary to snap notes at 1/6 at least in my beatmap (it doesn't sound right, use 1/4).
I think it will be better to stick to the older kiai timing, thanks any ways.
Yea you're right u.u now I'll snap notes at 1/4 XD
arien666
[Easy]
00:18:787 (1) - Seems hidden ;_;
00:30:247 - Delete Break please ;_;
00:42:447 (1,2,3) - Umm... (1,3) stack seems not good... why don't you change the pattern?
00:45:404 - Umm??? I don't know why here is Kiai Start... 00:48:362 would be better?

[Normal]
00:24:332 - Delete Break please ;_;
00:30:062 - ^
00:36:532 (1) - Off New combo?
00:45:404 - Same as [Easy]
00:55:755 (1,2,3,4,5) - [Suggestion] I don't think they are good on [Normal]... Why don't you change the pattern?

[NoHItter's Hard]
00:45:219 - Same Kiai opinion
00:48:362 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - How about move 1 grid left?

[CB963's and 7bolt's Half Time]
Add tag 'unknown7bolt' and 'CoolBoy963' please :3
00:01:042 (1) - Umm... Why don't you move this slider on 00:02:151 (2) ?
00:19:896 (1,1) - How about move 1 grid left?
00:45:219 - Same Kiai opinion
00:51:319 (1) - Make symmetric please?
00:55:755 (1) - How about move 1 grid down?

Good song ;_;
Anyway good luck :3

ps. orz, ENII ;_;
Kamure
heyooo again from coolboy's other beatmap

General
What's the FLV. file?
Too much much overdose of hitsounds.
The offset feels a bit late for some reason. check it if you want to.
00:46:513 heheh, error. it changed making it sound right. put a new timing section here before you change the offset. remember to uncheck the Inherit previous timing section.

Easy
Fine!

Normal
Fine!

NoHItter's Hard
don't forget to move the kiai time to 00:48:368

CoolBoy963's and unknown7bolt's Half Time
change the difficulty name. it may make people think that it will go slower.
something like Split maybe? something that goes with the song i guess.
Anyway, :D

00:01:042 (1) remove combo
00:02:336 (1) too far from the slider's end
00:03:260 (6) hitsound doesnt fit. add hitsounds to the others (remember, no overdose) or take the hitsound out.
00:55:755 (1) remove combo
00:57:234 (1) remove slider and move spinner back.
Topic Starter
RakutenNeko
Hi,
thanks for the mod,
the FLV. file is for the video.
I agree, there is quite a bit of overdose of hit sounds, so i am going to take some time re-snapping the first three difficulties.
i also made some changes in the offset, now it sounds much better.
The error at 00:46:513 seems inevitable for the current timing settings.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.