forum

[osu!stable] issue regarding circle size

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
veztoast
Problem details:

basically on any map i play, my circle size is abnormally small from the actual cs on the map itself. an example of this in the video i linked to this topic, where it shows as CS 4 instead of CS 2. this happens outside of osu too, and on an osu client called "danzer". i made something like this before but i needed to go more in-depth with it

i would like to add the fact that started happening a week after i switched to lazer, where i used difficulty adjust for fun a lot and it just did that on its own

tl;dr - abnormal circle size from map, issue started happening week after lazer with difficulty adjust

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20241001 (latest) (this happens with any version)
Blushing
Can you get a video or screenshot of the circle sizes superimposed on each other either in the editor or frame by frame on the maps?

Are you sure you arent used to playing with HR or smaller values and going to bigger values has it misconstrued mentally?
Topic Starter
veztoast

Blushing wrote:

Can you get a video or screenshot of the circle sizes superimposed on each other either in the editor or frame by frame on the maps?

Are you sure you arent used to playing with HR or smaller values and going to bigger values has it misconstrued mentally?
dont know about the first thing, but the second thing is that i barely play with HR (and i NEVER played with HR ever since i switched to lazer)
chromb
you 100% sure it's not just your skin being configured wrong?
Topic Starter
veztoast

chromb wrote:

you 100% sure it's not just your skin being configured wrong?
if im gonna be honest not really, i have multiple skns and all of them still had the same problem (i haven't really messed with the skins through their files or settings either)