forum

What is the best profile picture in your opinion?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GamlA
Just wanted to see other people's opinions on it...

mine
MistressRemilia
I like Corne2Plum3's.
lostsilver
idk,, i like most of them..
but if i have to choose, id say the ones that people actually draw for themselves ^^ (like me and achro, for example!!)
Winnyace
mine
MistressRemilia

lostsilver wrote:

but if i have to choose, id say the ones that people actually draw for themselves ^^ (like me and achro, for example!!)
These give a very nice feel to the forum, for sure :3
Stomiks
Mine
Karmine
Mine's obviously the best ever.
Aireunaeus
most Egotistical thread ever

mines better
lostsilver

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhm!!
i've drawn a few of my pfps, and i'm thinking of continuing the trend of it and drawing all of them lol <3
Topic Starter
GamlA

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhm!!
i've drawn a few of my pfps, and i'm thinking of continuing the trend of it and drawing all of them lol <3
Honestly it's great that you draw your own pfps, I would but I have no confidence in my drawing skills
lostsilver

GamlA wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhm!!
Honestly it's great that you draw your own pfps, I would but I have no confidence in my drawing skills
that's kinda how i was at first, but with all the support from my family/friends, i've just been steadily improving at it!! i'm sure if you try your hardest, you can too!! i believe in you <3
JustABeginner
As the saying goes:
There's no place like home.

So I'll say the default profile picture takes home the award for that.
MistressRemilia

GamlA wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhm!!
I suppose I *kinda* fit here since mine is a picture of me. Not a drawing, but I had to put some modeling effort into it.
lostsilver

MistressRemilia wrote:

GamlA wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhm!!
I suppose I *kinda* fit here since mine is a picture of me. Not a drawing, but I had to put some modeling effort into it.
oh i didnt realize it was a picture of you!! you're very pretty ^^ i must compliment bc i wanna be nice <33
MistressRemilia

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

GamlA wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhm!!
oh i didnt realize it was a picture of you!! you're very pretty ^^ i must compliment bc i wanna be nice <33
Yeah it was from a promotional photoshoot I did for one of my music albums. I had a pro photographer do some for me, and we went to this old abandoned industrial area. It was so much fun ^_^
lostsilver

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

GamlA wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhm!!
Yeah it was from a promotional photoshoot I did for one of my music albums. I had a pro photographer do some for me, and we went to this old abandoned industrial area. It was so much fun ^_^
i see, i see! i'm glad it was fun for you!!
sametdze
patatitta's avatar is fire
Offdensen
this might be me but the ones that have the usernames in them and the pfps that match the theme of it.
oh and mine lol