forum

Will there be new ipa files released on GitHub for osu!lazer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sevenyine
It's been a while since the osu! GitHub repository last released the IPA file of osu!lazer. Since the TestFlight invitation is full (both the supporter link and the public link), sideloading IPA file might be the only remaining way to play osu!lazer on iOS devices. So will there be new ipa files released on GitHub for osu!lazer? Or when will the TestFlight invitation links be reset and available to join again? TYSM.
spaceman_atlas
See community/forums/topics/1981899?n=1 for information as to why there are no iOS releases. tl;dr: stuff broke and we haven't figured out how to fix it yet.
Topic Starter
Sevenyine

spaceman_atlas wrote:

See community/forums/topics/1981899?n=1 for information as to why there are no iOS releases. tl;dr: stuff broke and we haven't figured out how to fix it yet.
Sorry to hear that. Hope solutions are found soon. By the way, is it possible to be notified about the latest TestFlight activities, so I can join the TestFlight testing? Ty for the information.
spaceman_atlas

Sevenyine wrote:

By the way, is it possible to be notified about the latest TestFlight activities, so I can join the TestFlight testing? Ty for the information.
I don't actually own an iOS device myself so I'm not sure. One thing I know for certain is that unfortunately that beta has been full for some time and we can't even reset it anymore because testflight won't permit it anymore.
Topic Starter
Sevenyine

spaceman_atlas wrote:

One thing I know for certain is that unfortunately that beta has been full for some time and we can't even reset it anymore because testflight won't permit it anymore.
Got it. So TestFlight might be unavailable for a while, and the possible fastest way to play osu!lazer on iOS devices might be to wait for the issue to be resolved and then sideload the IPA file from the GitHub Release page? This has made my desire to play lazer on iOS reach its peak XD
spaceman_atlas

Sevenyine wrote:

So TestFlight might be unavailable for a while, and the possible fastest way to play osu!lazer on iOS devices might be to wait for the issue to be resolved and then sideload the IPA file from the GitHub Release page?
That conclusion sounds correct to me.