forum

Whats With my Profile

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ikillthebad
There's something messed up with osu. My rank randomly increases when I log on. I also think that there's a bug on the website because when I look at my profile everything is pretty much wrong and messed up. I'm level 45 at 139,811 rank and 87.75% accuracy (bad accuracy). However on the website, it says I'm level 4, 184,653 rank, 88.51% and my play count is 2. If you look me up (Ikillthebad) you would see that this is true. I don't know if any of you could reply and help me out with this problem or if it's just osu. But if you know anything leave a comment down below to help me figure this out. Thanks :)
f i z i k
Catch the beat is selected on the website,that's why it shows you a different rating from standard.
mcdoomfrag

Ikillthebad wrote:

There's something messed up with osu. My rank randomly increases when I log on
Well, of course this happens. Whenever you aren't playing, other people are becoming better than you, so obviously you will see an increase in rank everytime you log back in because people are passing your rank.
PlasticSmoothie
I think you might have confused increase with decrease
winber1
the number is getting bigger therefore it is increasing
iderekmc

winber1 wrote:

the number is getting bigger therefore it is increasing
the number increases, rank decreases i think xD ( if highest rank is 1)
Topic Starter
Ikillthebad
Everyone when I mean my rank is increasing, I mean I'm gaining rank. For example, I'm at 145,977 rank and log on again the next morning to find that I'm 139,811 rank. Does that help?
Topic Starter
Ikillthebad
Never Mind I figured out what happened Lol. Thanks for everyone for trying to help me out though! :) :) Thanks
Catgirl

Ikillthebad wrote:

Everyone when I mean my rank is increasing, I mean I'm gaining rank. For example, I'm at 145,977 rank and log on again the next morning to find that I'm 139,811 rank. Does that help?
Dang, I wish this happened to me when I wasn't online! :P