forum

Just started playing how can i improve?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0uandale
I started playing like last week and i think im improving fast with my top play being a 31 PP on (only my railgun (TV size) by fripSide (cRyo's Hard)).

Im here cuz i would like to know some beatmaps that can help me improve my gameplay and get some pp :)

This is the 31 PP play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo382xSDl_0&t=27s
fdfdjfk3
Honestly the best way to improve is to consistently play and try to push yourself a little each time. Play maps you struggle with (but not maps extremely far past your skill level). Trying to aim for higher PP plays will also improve you in PP-friendly skills (like aim when you're starting out), but it's also good to branch out and play random things! Importantly, don't over-strain yourself. If your hands start hurting, it's a sign that you should take a break or stop playing for the day!

Most importantly just have fun 😎

edit: also congratulations on your full combo, it's very good! the reason you didn't get the 3 star fc medal is because you missed a few slider-ends throughout the map, and those contribute to combo (so your combo wasn't broken, but it's not the maximum combo, which is what the badge requires)
Topic Starter
0uandale

fdfdjfk3 wrote:

Honestly the best way to improve is to consistently play, and when you do play, try to push yourself a little. Play maps you're bad at (not D rank bad, but like C to B rank bad). Trying to aim for higher PP plays will also naturally improve you in some PP-friendly skills (most notably aim when you're starting out), but it's also good to branch out and just play random things! Importantly, try not to over-strain yourself. If your hands start hurting, it's a sign that you should take a break or stop playing for the day!

Most importantly just have fun 😎

edit: also congratulations on your full combo, it's very good! the reason you didn't get the 3 star fc medal is because you missed a few slider-ends throughout the map, and those contribute to combo (so your combo wasn't broken, but it's not the maximum combo, which is what the badge requires)
Thank you so much for the advice i will most defiantly follow it.

edit: i just did mikasa B rank on hard and i just got S somehow not FC though
fdfdjfk3
Yay ! Good luck bro, and do what works best for you
I AM VERY SMART
You improve by playing more maps, as simple as that
Taxuma
Just keep playing and enjoy game, now isn't the time for you to be thinking about how you can improve, it'll come naturally with gameplay, maybe think about it when you're onto some pretty difficult stuff, when you're breaking into 5 digit or high 6 digit, but only think, never worry, worry will lead you nowhere.
VoidGod
Play maps that you mostly enjoy, put them into a collection or just play them casually, improvement depends from people to people, it could take years like it could take months, so just enjoy the game and care less about getting good.