1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
Here we go! Second beatmap, and i'm more than happy with it! (and even if it sucks... the song is so damn good it's worth it)

Artist: PHANTASMA
Song: FALL MEMORIES
Genre: Electronica - Trance
Description: Lots of rhythmic patterns loaded with long sliders
Length: 1:40~ (cropped)

BETATESTED BY A HUNDRED SPASTIC MONKEYS WITH LOADED GUNS
Enjoy! Comments/suggestions always appreciated

http://osu.ppy.sh/d/32
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
thanks much for the comments :)
the background is intentionally dark, as it's space, and gives a nice contrast on notes.
about the sliders... hehehe well... i just hate bezier
posted
I really like this one, it's not at all hard, but people probably wouldn't call it easy.
Background (space + rhythmic twilighty song = win) and choices of whistle placement were very nicely done!
posted
Love the background - really suits the music well!

As Extor said, the sliders are begging to be Beziered :D Aesthetically it really makes a big difference, and it's not too hard once you get the hang of it!

Nice work!
eyupz
posted
Lovely beatmap!

I finished it at the first attempt.. so it probably means it's TOO easy :lol:
I think its right place it's in the "beginner" section.. and this is not a bad thing.

Keep on OSU!ing :mrgreen:
posted

Kylecito wrote:

thanks much for the comments :)
the background is intentionally dark, as it's space, and gives a nice contrast on notes.
about the sliders... hehehe well... i just hate bezier
What I meant with that is the fact that I couldn't see the stars either. XD

Oh, and well, if you don't like beizer, I'm not going to force you. The beatmap is still excellent. ;)
posted
Love the song.

And great job with the notes :D

I look forward to playing some more songs of yours in the future :)
posted
Great job on this! The only thing I'd change, however, is the sound set. Personally, I think it sounds a lot better with Soft notes. Go ahead and listen to it like that sometime, you might like it better. =3
posted
feel free to change it and upload with soft sounds if you like! i did this way before soft sounds were implemented haha
posted
考古。
posted
ok