forum

Phantasma - Fall Memories [NORMAL notes] [NORMAL hp]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kylecito
Here we go! Second beatmap, and i'm more than happy with it! (and even if it sucks... the song is so damn good it's worth it)

Artist: PHANTASMA
Song: FALL MEMORIES
Genre: Electronica - Trance
Description: Lots of rhythmic patterns loaded with long sliders
Length: 1:40~ (cropped)

BETATESTED BY A HUNDRED SPASTIC MONKEYS WITH LOADED GUNS
Enjoy! Comments/suggestions always appreciated

http://osu.ppy.sh/d/32
Extor
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Kylecito
thanks much for the comments :)
the background is intentionally dark, as it's space, and gives a nice contrast on notes.
about the sliders... hehehe well... i just hate bezier
Lumino
I really like this one, it's not at all hard, but people probably wouldn't call it easy.
Background (space + rhythmic twilighty song = win) and choices of whistle placement were very nicely done!
eyup
Love the background - really suits the music well!

As Extor said, the sliders are begging to be Beziered :D Aesthetically it really makes a big difference, and it's not too hard once you get the hang of it!

Nice work!
eyupz
JacoPOP
Lovely beatmap!

I finished it at the first attempt.. so it probably means it's TOO easy :lol:
I think its right place it's in the "beginner" section.. and this is not a bad thing.

Keep on OSU!ing :mrgreen:
Extor

Kylecito wrote:

thanks much for the comments :)
the background is intentionally dark, as it's space, and gives a nice contrast on notes.
about the sliders... hehehe well... i just hate bezier
What I meant with that is the fact that I couldn't see the stars either. XD

Oh, and well, if you don't like beizer, I'm not going to force you. The beatmap is still excellent. ;)
[deleted user]
Love the song.

And great job with the notes :D

I look forward to playing some more songs of yours in the future :)
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Great job on this! The only thing I'd change, however, is the sound set. Personally, I think it sounds a lot better with Soft notes. Go ahead and listen to it like that sometime, you might like it better. =3
Topic Starter
Kylecito
feel free to change it and upload with soft sounds if you like! i did this way before soft sounds were implemented haha
MakuragiWood
考古。
Kondou-Shinichi
ok