forum

SS farming in lazer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
It's been almost 2 months since I officially switched to lazer mostly for daily challenges, playlists and the new mods. I noticed that it was now possible to get A, S and SS not only with relax and autopilot, but also with all the conversion and fun mods, which makes the gameplay way easier than with NM

So theoretically, I could just spam DT x2.00, relax/autopilot and difficulty adjust (CS0 HP0 OD0) on 30 seconds maps and get 1000 SS in a few hours, unlike in stable with just DT x1.50 but without relax/autopilot otherwise it won't count

At the end, is it really fair to SS farm on lazer knowing that there are players who do this for years on stable?
McEndu
Rates other than 0.75x and 1.50x does not grant pp, yet. DA is also unranked.
Happy Satoko
nah, it's not fair, ranked score and leaderboard farming on lazer aren't fair either. but it's the future, so i guess people have to decide whether to cheese these things or decide to be fair but always be at a disadvantage. alternative players are never going to be dev priority, they don't give a shit.
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

McEndu wrote:

PP doesn't matter if you're only going for SS
McEndu

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

McEndu wrote:

PP doesn't matter if you're only going for SS
Lazer leaderboards feature unranked scores if anything, so your scores are pretty much under the mercy or wrath of peppy