forum

Community made "modifiers" [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ph0X
What are your thoughts on this? Might be slightly hard on peppys side but I'm not personally sure how hard it would be to make.

Pretty much some kind of coding system that lets people create custom modifiers (that are ofcourse unranked) so that we get more varied and original gameplay.

The coding pretty much lets you play around with the usual (speed/size/etc) and other stuff too.
Couple examples would be:
-Keyboard/mouse only for clicking
-Switching between click 1 and 2 between each click
-Get 100's only!
-spin in different direction everytime
-make everything linear (remove y component of position)

Ofcourse, these are 5 completly random idea i just pulled out of nowhere, but point is, giving the power to the community, we could come up with alot of really fun and interesting modfications that could spice up the gameplay (specially in multi)
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Ph0X

strager wrote:

Plugins?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

I doubt there are enough people with (1) good ideas, (2) skills, and (3) patience to make plugins.
Well I beleive that (1) you underestimate the community, (2) all depends on how peppy makes it and (3) again depends on how hard it is to make, but look at all the amazing maps out there, ofcourse, compared to the shitloads of maps being made everyday, it's maybe a small 0.1%, but still, we don't need a billion modifiers. We just need a couple dozens to make the game more interesting.