forum

[invalid] Radio Flare like mode?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
5ku112
http://www.radiolaris.com/radioflare/

I've seen other topics of a Touhou mode so I thought i'd bring this up.

Radio Flare was a fun game I got to try a few months ago, basically you control a ship that "desynchronizes" other enemy ships to the beat of the music. You then collect "radio flares" that come out and add them to you score.

Enemies(beats) approach from the side with their positions depending on their XY coordinates. Enemies that you do not destroy will shoot at you and disappear.

Hit circles: One basic enemy that you must target.
Sliders: Snaking enemies that you must lock on from the head and target their tails, bouncing back if necessary.
Spinners: Large groups of mini enemies/rocks that you must rapidly target and eliminate.

Circle size: Time you have to shoot the enemy.
HP drain: Amount of Hp you get.
Difficulty:Enemy firing rate.

Collecting radio flares is your main goal as well as destroying as many enemies as possible. Once you lose all your health though it's game over.

Technically you could just avoid anything that moves and complete a beatmap, but wouldn't earn anything though.
anonymous_old
I don't get it.
Ph0X
That game is such a rip off of Rez
Torran
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ph0X
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
5ku112
Sleep Powder
Nice idea! :)
adam2046
Radio Flare is also a terrible game.
Do not support.
Kitsunemimi
Nakata Yuji
This sounds creative, and while I haven't played the game, it sounds cool.
Sir Minelli
No