forum

[osu!stable] Score vanished off of profile but still shows locally

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
emera1dd
Problem details:
I recently (the 16th of this month) set a slightly over 100pp score on Fantastic future, mapped by Akitoshi. I still have the score and replay saved locally, and it was set online. The score even showed up on my profile and I pinned it. I check my profile today and my score seems to have been wiped, however I kept my rank and even my pp gained.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu!stable client score:
https://imgur.com/a/W6bsfnw

osu! profile page currently:
https://imgur.com/a/1PzFq5a

osu! version: Stable 20240820.1 (latest)
tsunyoku
In stable, scores with the highest score are currently the ones that will remain on your profile rather than highest PP. That play may have been higher PP than scores/3531437136, however it was lower in score so it isn't regarded as your "best" play.
rematyar

tsunyoku wrote:

In stable, scores with the highest score are currently the ones that will remain on your profile rather than highest PP. That play may have been higher PP than scores/3531437136, however it was lower in score so it isn't regarded as your "best" play.
I had also thought about that, but after looking at their profile...

...It doesn't seem like the score that they got was submitted at all unless I missed something. OP also said that they were consciously (I hope) pinning the score and I think that OP saw that their score disappeared, and tried playing it again (which got him that 7 mil score).

Might just be my overthinking, though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
emera1dd

rematyar wrote:

tsunyoku wrote:

I had also thought about that, but after looking at their profile...

...It doesn't seem like the score that they got was submitted at all unless I missed something. OP also said that they were consciously (I hope) pinning the score and I think that OP saw that their score disappeared, and tried playing it again (which got him that 7 mil score).

Might just be my overthinking, though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know it doesn't show like it submitted at all, but the day I set it i checked my profile and it was indeed shown on my profile as my top play, and it just vanished. It is also still my top score and pp in stable client soooo...
Also I didn't try to set the play again, i just 1-missed and wanted to FC the map. but either way, my score did submit, and i got pp and ranks from it, it's just the play itself is gone from my profile.