forum

Osu crashes during maps and when a map ends in multi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BaconsPlays
Every single time a map ends in a multi lobby my game will just close with no warning or sometimes my game will just freeze in the middle of a map and it locks my entire computer making it so I have to force shut it down. The freezing maps will happen in both singleplayer and multi and its not repeatable on the same map. I just downloaded osu a few days ago I have already tried reinstalling it as well as checking for any viruses on my computer. Every time when the game crashes and I re-open it it says that a change has occurred in my beatmap folder even though I didn't touch anything.
This is the error code I got from the most recent crash
- System

- Provider

[ Name] .NET Runtime

- EventID 1026

[ Qualifiers] 0

Version 0

Level 2

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2024-09-17T22:53:14.0191092Z

EventRecordID 17444

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 7476
[ ThreadID] 0

Channel Application

Computer Revision-PC

Security

- EventData

Application: osu!.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=z00GJ7nI8QkQw967HZnUzgfctv7ODIqIsoTdf05U=+#=ziBNTFiHCV0chMm7XGZG2xLA=.#=zjTk2Kh88ypOydZBbQxc1pds=() at #=zPSi6vK_KhX5nDXTQaa2ggbo=.#=zR7pq6OE=() at #=zQMixGeiZApFL2kp9eA==.#=zR7pq6OE=() at #=zfxX_27ZdRfz3hEsMMw==.#=z1GHNowq9Vcqf(System.Object, System.EventArgs) at #=zYskh9UX2ZF7XySwWdBkNO5c=.#=zVVKYSu8=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) at #=zaGaTxuUpLen08OyQ1rzb9bQ=.#=z6Uk_obFiENdiX$OHSQ==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) at #=zaGaTxuUpLen08OyQ1rzb9bQ=.#=z81nfYXo=() at #=zfxX_27ZdRfz3hEsMMw==.#=z81nfYXo=() at #=zJp_LWPyX1m1ZIR_uEQ==.#=z9LCwNS1rfa2_(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) at #=zJp_LWPyX1m1ZIR_uEQ==.#=z$eoyjhw=(System.String[]) at #=zJp_LWPyX1m1ZIR_uEQ==.#=zgMnuj4w=() at #=zctdfggqynkCj1yjPIw7kU7tJuXOV.#=zUw2iE4E=()
Blushing
Does the game crash if you are using the default skin?

Try seeing if there is any pending OS updates you need to update to, you can also check to see if your .net framework needs some repairing or updating.

repair tool: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

update: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework

also, if you are using a VPN/Proxy line then try turning them off, or on and see if that helps any.