forum

[osu!stable] recent plays sorting has an issue.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SLG0000
Problem details: It's been happening since 2 days ago, I've been playing songs, and the recent playlist doesn't come up in the order of recent play, regardless of the order of recent play. No matter what I do to try to fix it (resetting OSU.db, data, logs, DB initialization, moving OSU.DB one by one, resetting settings, creating a folder for OSU testing and resetting all data, testing the same conditions on different devices, etc. I thought it was a client bug, but when I want to see the order of recent playlists, it always shows Name, Rank, Difficulty, Rank, Artist, etc. I don't like the sorting order among the recent plays group, which I don't want. If it's not solved in the client, I would like to add the group Recent Play | Sort => Recent Play criteria, and I would also like the sorting criteria to be ascending or descending.
The way recent plays are sorted is too weird. What more can I do to fix this, it's the same as it is on other devices.
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240820.1 (latest)

The most recent map is not sorted to the top.

Blushing
Looking at the original folder, it looks like somewhere along the lines you had some type of corruption happen (evidenced by the .<a lot of numbers> on the files.

The data reset folder maybe fixed something, hard to tell.

What order does the recent play listing show you? On mine it is showing me that I played 4 maps yesterday (which is correct).

Stable is feature locked (meaning no new features unless game breaking) are going to be added. So moving/adding the features are going to be a no-go for right now.
Topic Starter
SLG0000
Recently Played, and Artist.