GoldenWolf
fap harder
Topic Starter
The Weak One

GoldenWolf wrote:

fap harder
k xD
Natsu
well, that's why I spin like 260 to 320 orz....
Soarezi
I fap 5 times daily and i can barely reach 350rpm plspls
finalexistence
FAP is the answer
piruchan

The Weak One wrote:

thx but what practices should i do to spin faster? [ im using Pen Tablet + KB ]
Try this map. It helps me with spinners.

Can anyone explain to me how fapping can help you get better at spinners?
Phonesavanh
Grip you pen like a gorilla and grunt while you spin
nooblet

GoldenWolf wrote:

fap harder
fap with left hand
tablet in right hand
rip
AmaiHachimitsu
A bit stupid thread. You're now implying that a huge percentage of players isn't legit.

Instead of making this thread you could have just checked youtube for some liveplays.
winber1

Soarezi wrote:

I fap 5 times daily and i can barely reach 350rpm plspls
1 good fap is better than 5 crappy ones
10crystalmask01
How did fapping get into this topic about Spinners and the RPM? ._.
Hineya

GoldenWolf wrote:

fap
Gigo
Ok, instead of making a new thread, I am gonna use this one to ask a question. Does anyone know why the maximum spinning speed is capped at 477 rpm? Why exactly that number?
Bauxe

Artaxerx wrote:

Ok, instead of making a new thread, I am gonna use this one to ask a question. Does anyone know why the maximum spinning speed is capped at 477 rpm? Why exactly that number?
Because it can be.
usa

Artaxerx wrote:

That is a question for peppy
To get his attention, make a new thread in G&R with the title "PEPPY WHY IS SPINNER CAPPED AT 477"
And make the body of thread full of copy&pasted "peppy plz respond"
His surveillance system will pick up the key word and alert him
You will have your answer in no time
DENKOUSEKKA

GoldenWolf wrote:

fap harder
laref
I can get 460 or so if I put effort into it. I spin in small circles, with a mouse. For me it usually isn't worth the effort, as it usually comes at the cost of risking a screw up on the things following the spinner.
ksg
My max spin speed is around 440, average around 350. Never practiced it, it's just sort of increased over time.

If you want to actually get good at the game (Like I'm the one to talk about getting good, right?), practicing spinners is the greatest way to completely waste your practice time. You'll learn to do them well enough by playing normally, and the spinner bonuses don't matter at all on difficult maps. Like, you can literally lose more points from getting one 100 near the end of a song than you'd get from all the spinners in that song together. It's just not worth it.

However, if you want to disregard actually learning the game just to spin fast, then go ahead and practice by spinning your cursor in circles.
Dexus

I miss the days of spinning 470, then I got lazy. crippled spinning speed ever since because I fear messing my arm up so I just go for a comfortable controlled speed (380-ish).
Vuelo Eluko
i spin 290 yolo

cant go faster with my current wrist technique ive tried
Zalaria
Highest I've spun was around 460, but on average it's like 360. I try to end my spins a bit early so I don't screw up the next notes though.
Raniemi
I've achieved 450 RPM before but that was when I was really energetic. My usual RPM is 380-430 so it is possible.

Edit : I use a mouse
Topic Starter
The Weak One
Well i have been practicing for a while now... of course with fapping
well it worked!
i spin around 320-400 RPM now
but still i can't reach 477 RPM :) :lol: :oops: :) :lol: :oops:
nrl
Once upon a time I could just about break 460, but my grip's since changed, and now I can't spin much over 400.