forum

hello to shuraba

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shuraba
hi guys, my name is shuraba, u can call me eve

im a fan of rhythm games, i have like 1000 hours on geometry dash and i used to play roblox 4k games lol

i got introduced to this game when i was around 10 years old by my friend while we were at a sleepover. i had so much fun playing it that i spent the entirity of that night playing it on his crappy laptop, in fact when i was at his house id play the game all the time, unfortunately ive not been in contact with him for the past 3 years

now im 16, not so long ago i got my own PC (in june or something?(AND ITS REALLY POWERFUL!!!)) and while i was in a call with some of my friends they said "hey do u wanna play multiplayer on osu" and i just had to make an account and it went super well. the game got me so hooked again after 6 years that i wanted to take it more seriously? idk, i think that my skill from 6 years ago did not leave my brain

im a really big fan of the back horn, luna sea, mongol800 and UNCHAIN ....
im a really huge fan of 9mm parabellum bullet, i post their live concerts on my youtube and because of them i started playing guitar a year ago just to learn their songs... they're my inspiration for a lot of stuff including osu!

I also found some passion in mapping! i saw that there's not so much ranked 9mm parabellum bullet songs, so maybe when i get better at mapping i can get one of their maps pushed out to be ranked

im really into old school maps like Amor Buffer, Punishment by 9mm...so if you have any recommendations let me know!!

as of now im looking to improve my english communication skills while playing the game! i wanna study overseas in the future

(my username came from the back horn's song that was called shuraba)
Wimpy Cursed
Welcome to the forum pages, shuraba or Eve.

Used to listen to some 9mm parabellum bullet songs, but I don't believe I ever saved any in a playlist??
Well anyway, I think it is cool that you started to learn guitar from their songs. There has been a few songs that have inspired me to try instruments, but uh, I'm broke, so that is out the question for now, unfortunately.
I wish you the best of luck with your practice.
stevennnn
welcome !! that's a really cute story of how you discovered osu lol, i found it at the same age as you did
bigredhunterhat
Hello Eve, welcome to osu!! I used to play lots of Geometry Dash, not as much as you but at 400 it's probably my third most played game behind muses of my childhood MapleStory and ROBLOX. Took a peek at your profile and saw your 9mm parabellum map is pending, I'm not totally sure how hard that is to come by but congratulations!! Here's to it getting ranked lol 🥂