forum

[resolved] [osu!stable] I had 100+ replays on this map and still get same bug everytime.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeathIess
Problem details: Game won't let me click the circle and disturbs the behind one. WTF??? Every time i clicked the circle the back one acted as "u can't click it yet" OBVIOUSLY I CAN'T CLICK IT YET BECAUSE ITS NOT FIRST TO BE CLICKED AND ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS A CIRCLE ON TOP OF IT???

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nm2JV7amC0

osu! version: 20240820.1
Blushing
You are attempting to click outside of the top circle's hit radius (subsequently hitting the bottom one). This one is creating a note lock so you cant hit the circles out of sequence.

Probably just need to practice it more, practice finger control, and practice aiming + finger control together to get the desired result you are wanting.

It might also help to use a skin that uses numbers on the hitcircle so you have a better time understanding which note goes first, and then after.

Not a bug, unless you can 100% prove you are only hitting in the top circle's hit radius and not the below hit circle.
Topic Starter
DeathIess

Blushing wrote:

You are attempting to click outside of the top circle's hit radius (subsequently hitting the bottom one). This one is creating a note lock so you cant hit the circles out of sequence.

Probably just need to practice it more, practice finger control, and practice aiming + finger control together to get the desired result you are wanting.

It might also help to use a skin that uses numbers on the hitcircle so you have a better time understanding which note goes first, and then after.

Not a bug, unless you can 100% prove you are only hitting in the top circle's hit radius and not the below hit circle.
dude please watch it carefully frame by frame and then respond again... I clicked it perfectly but the back circle made me fail it so it didn't obviously work.

btw did u see the video i send? U can relate that its a bug ur just skill issuing me. I do have sometimes skill issues but this is a 100% bug that I CAN FIX WITH THEIR CHEAP SCRIPTING METHODS. For god's sake i hope i get developer perms so i can fix all the bugs that are occuring to everybody.
niat0004

DeathIess wrote:

Blushing wrote:

dude please watch it carefully frame by frame and then respond again... I clicked it perfectly but the back circle made me fail it so it didn't obviously work.
A frame-by-frame analysis of the video you sent seems to show me that you clicked 2 frames before you were over the top hit circle, which is why you notelocked. This doesn't seem like a bug.
Blushing

DeathIess wrote:

Blushing wrote:

btw did u see the video i send? U can relate that its a bug ur just skill issuing me. I do have sometimes skill issues but this is a 100% bug that I CAN FIX WITH THEIR CHEAP SCRIPTING METHODS. For god's sake i hope i get developer perms so i can fix all the bugs that are occuring to everybody.
if you want to see what I see: The image shows the moment in which the game registers the beginning of your click, and you were well out of the top hit circle.

this is where the game registers the full click and you are still outside the hitcircle range, and infact hitting the below hitcircle:

so yes, you notelocked.
- Felix

Deathless wrote:

Moin Deathless, könntest du den Satz vielleicht mal auf Deutsch erklären, weil wir uns nicht so richtig sicher sind was du genau damit meinst.
Topic Starter
DeathIess

- Felix wrote:

Deathless wrote:

Moin Deathless, könntest du den Satz vielleicht mal auf Deutsch erklären, weil wir uns nicht so richtig sicher sind was du genau damit meinst.
sorry das ich so lange gebraucht habe um zu antworten, sieht so aus als versteht des der andere mod nicht so sehr wie ich es so sagen wuerde. Ich rede nicht vom sliders... Ich rede vom diese 3 klicks die ich machen muesste. Das level ist SUPER langsam und ich zock viel schnellere levels aber ich mag dieses hier gern nur das ich es hasse wenn ich "notelocked" werde wie es so ein typ ueber uns gesagt hat, ich dachte es waere ein bug aber notelock existiert dann wohl leider gottes. Immer wenn ich ein kreis klick bei dieser map -> dieser kreis vibriert und dann kommt da ein X obwohl ich den getroffen habe. Immer wenn ein kreis kommt der mit einem hinteren kreis da ist kommt bei BEIDEN kreisen fast immer ein x. Ich hab osu restartet und ueber osu (clicking circle while behind bug) oder sowas in der art gesucht. Viele leute beschweren sich auch ueber das was ich habe. Seltene leute sagten das es kein bug waere aber ich denk es ist ein bug meiner meinung nach. Warum? Weil das sonst kein sinn macht vom kreator einfach so ein billig system nicht zu fixen und der grund waere dafuer das wenn ein kreis hinter einem kreis ist und der hintere kreis ist der (3te) klick dann passiert fast immer dieser bug das da X steht und nicht 50/100/300. Mein report kurz-gesagt ist ueber ein bug wenn du das erste kreis klickst und dann das dritte dahinter verhindert mich den 1ten zu klicken und dann ist der zweite komplett useless und unfair play. Da gibts sogar viele clips von Mrekk (bester und schnellster spieler fuers jetzt.) und er hatte den selben bug mehr mals und hatte selten argumentiert. Ich hass bugs generell deswegen machte ich diesen ticket auf. Falls ich doch falsch bin 100% dann will ich deine meinung haben ob ich falsch bin oder nicht. Wenn du sagst ich lieg falsch und das ist ein feature dann bin ich einfach weg von hier und akzeptiers.
niat0004
Notelock war einmal der Absicht der Developer (die Spiel war erst in 2007 entwickelt), und osu!stable ist feature-locked, d.h. es wird nicht updated für markante Änderungen zum Spielfunktionalität.
Aber wie mit meisten dieser alte sinnlose Features ist es in osu!(lazer) weg. Fixed in lazer.

Notelock was once intended by the developer (the game was first developed in 2007), and osu!stable is feature-locked, meaning updates to it no longer involve significant changes to game mechanics or functionality.
But like with most of these old useless features, it's removed in osu!(lazer). Fixed in lazer.
Lyawi
Ich denke dir wird osu!lazer gefallen, denn dort gibt es kein Notelock mehr. niat0004 hat es schon gut erklärt: Stable ist super alt und wird nicht mehr aktualisiert. Die Devs fokussieren sich demnach nur noch auf Lazer, und da sich viele über Notelock beklagt haben, wurde es dort dann auch entfernt.

Kannst du auf der Downloadpage runterladen: home/download
rematyar
I see that you hate the "bug" that much. Could you try replicating it again and save the replay (F2) so I can show you exactly what happened and prove that it wasn’t actually a bug? Or download lazer, I guess lol
Topic Starter
DeathIess

Lyawi wrote:

Ich denke dir wird osu!lazer gefallen, denn dort gibt es kein Notelock mehr. niat0004 hat es schon gut erklärt: Stable ist super alt und wird nicht mehr aktualisiert. Die Devs fokussieren sich demnach nur noch auf Lazer, und da sich viele über Notelock beklagt haben, wurde es dort dann auch entfernt.

Kannst du auf der Downloadpage runterladen: home/download
EXAKT WAS ICH GESUCHT HATTE. DANKE DIR <3