forum

[osu!lazer] Do anyone knows what happend to stylus tracking style?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maquia Uchiha
In previous version I had this pink circle wherever I moved my stylus.
Now its gone... (>_<)

osu! version: Stable 20230326
device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+
chromb

Maquia Uchiha wrote:

Are you SURE about that

(i'm assuming you're on lazer, it's somewhere in settings, probably search for 'touch'?)
spaceman_atlas
The setting for this is called "Show gameplay cursor during touch input". It defaults to disabled, so please check that you don't have it disabled.
Topic Starter
Maquia Uchiha

chromb wrote:

Maquia Uchiha wrote:

Are you SURE about that

(i'm assuming you're on lazer, it's somewhere in settings, probably search for 'touch'?)
Yeah im on lazer, I have no idea why this site says thats stable ver 🙈

spaceman_atlas wrote:

The setting for this is called "Show gameplay cursor during touch input". It defaults to disabled, so please check that you don't have it disabled.
I clicked it, but my stylus still isn't followed. The Arrow just shows itself when im actually touching the screen and not when im right above, like it has been in previous version...

Im actually starting to wonder if its because I downloaded it from different place, cause first version was downloaded from home page, but second had to be downloaded from the smaller link, cause they changed android to Linux ver there.

Im sorry if my sentences are confusing, I'm still learning English haha
spaceman_atlas
Oh I somehow missed that this was an android report...

This might have broken after mobile was updated to use SDL3 rather than SDL2 for input handling. That said I unfortunately do not own a samsung device with a stylus so I can't say for certain.
Topic Starter
Maquia Uchiha
So

spaceman_atlas wrote:

Oh I somehow missed that this was an android report...

This might have broken after mobile was updated to use SDL3 rather than SDL2 for input handling. That said I unfortunately do not own a samsung device with a stylus so I can't say for certain.
So that means there is nothing I can do to fix it? 😭
spaceman_atlas
Yeah it's likely not something you would be able to fix. Unless you are a programmer and decide you want to look into why this is happening I guess.