forum

[resolved] [osu!lazer] osu!lazer automatically setting offset to 0ms

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
akitoo
Problem details: basically when im playing on lazer, for some reason the game automatically makes my offset 0ms. it also doesn't notify me of this. i tried looking in settings for a solution but to no avail. any explanation? i only have a mac, so lazer is all i can play on, and this is getting kinda annoying.

osu! version: osu!lazer 2024.906.2
spaceman_atlas
Which offset, global offset or beatmap offset? How are you setting the offset in the first place?

Nothing should be happening "automatically" with either offset to my knowledge, mind. As far as I know any offset adjustment requires manual user intervention.
Topic Starter
akitoo

spaceman_atlas wrote:

Which offset, global offset or beatmap offset? How are you setting the offset in the first place?

Nothing should be happening "automatically" with either offset to my knowledge, mind. As far as I know any offset adjustment requires manual user intervention.
this is mb, my dumbass didnt know the difference between beatmap offset and global offset, so every time i went to a different beatmap the beatmap offset would be zero. i'm all set now. i'm genuinely sorry for waisting your time.