forum

How to rank up fast

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Minhosu1234
I'm right now a 7 digits player and have some problems with ranking up my 7 digits ass to 6 digits or more in future
I want to find a better way to rank up fast
Any suggestions ????
Thank you for stopping by and helping me instead myself watch some tutorials on youtube and have no idea what to do
sametdze
pp farm maps
xgamer1013

Minhosu1234 wrote:

I'm right now a 7 digits player and have some problems with ranking up my 7 digits ass to 6 digits or more in future
I want to find a better way to rank up fast
Any suggestions ????
Thank you for stopping by and helping me instead myself watch some tutorials on youtube and have no idea what to do
the way is play more.
About suggestions you should get a better acc will help you rank up in future.
I AM VERY SMART

sametdze wrote:

pp farm maps
Francisco Lachowski moment
kujubuo
farm maps
Voidedosu
Farm like you live in the 1800s.

Really, though, you as a 7-digit probly shouldn't worry about that too much. You'll get more rank as you play just by playing, and that'll do you for now. Once you can actually play (not meant as an insult, just a statement of fact), then you can worry about ranking up.
I AM VERY SMART
If you can't farm, quit w
[TCD] Dzar03
try easier maps and aim to FC them, basically a 2* FC could worth more than 10 scores of C rank 4* HP pass
Voidedosu

[TCD] Dzar03 wrote:

try easier maps and aim to FC them, basically a 2* FC could worth more than 10 scores of C rank 4* HP pass
It basically always will be. You are defintely more rewarded for good acc with low miss-counts on low SR than high SR with lots of 100s/50s/misses.
reffty_gag
play more........ cuz still 7 digit
Topic Starter
Minhosu1234

sametdze wrote:

pp farm maps
it worked
p/s:bcuz of u im now gain 10k rank with 5 harumachi clover plays
user3412
you should always follow the words "plz enjoy game". by doing this, you will gain skill without noticing
Topic Starter
Minhosu1234

user3412 wrote:

you should always follow the words "plz enjoy game". by doing this, you will gain skill without noticing
ill try after i hit 1m2
Nanofranne
farm maps

choose your flavour : 30 seconds jump map with HDDT, TV-sized jump maps with HDHR, Consistency maps

Least amount of work for the most effective pp-harvesting. Try map at best that you could FC in the smallest amounts of retries you can. If you simply can't leave it be for perhaps tomorrow or until you're improving. Prioritise being able to aim since it's the bread and butter of pp.