forum

[osu!stable] Scores randomly will not submit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Obvs
Problem details: I've noticed recently that sometimes after I play a map the score won't submit. I haven't been able to identify any pattern that dictates whether or not they submit; sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I'm 100% sure I have a stable internet connection, I haven't opened the editor in over a month. I have absolutely no clue what could be causing this, but every time I'm excited to see what the result of the play I just made is I scroll down in the score report screen, only to find all the boxes usually detailing rank/PP information empty. Then I check my profile on the website and see that the score failed to submit. This has happened multiple times.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Local score

Global has no submitted plays at all

Ty in advance to anyone willing to help.

osu! version: Stable 20240820.1 (latest)
Lyawi
Please check for windows update or if the latest messed up your network settings -> this was the case for someone and had to change from public to private network. Definitely close any dodgy programs if there are any..

If none of that works, please switch to Cutting Edge release stream, play for a bit (including scores not submitting) and enter your network.log here