forum

above average or nah?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Im_Swisa
hey guys! i have full combod a 6.10 star with 97.97% ACC (ame to asphalt) at 98 hours of gameplay, I was wondering if that's above average or is it average? i wanna know if Im really talented at the game or maybe I'm just tripping, now I have 111 hours and I can consistently pass 6 stars with 90 acc+. what do u guys think?
Naiad
I think it is definitely above average
Aizuuya
Pretty good man! I dont see many people with that fast of improvement and able to acc maps like Ame to Asphalt. I hope you can keep up the pace, you're certainly doing a lot better than me! I hit a wall 600 hours of playtime ago and my rank has only went from 16-12k in that time.

Keep enjoying the game and improving, you have a promising future!
_mp1506
Some gets it quicker, while some doesn't. Maybe you're quick, but you really need to fix your B scores et cetera. I would be saddened to see a wasted potential. Master your game, I'm rooting for you.
Topic Starter
Im_Swisa
thanks guys! any tips or something to focus on precisely?
Neun_

Im_Swisa wrote:

Well, if you find it okay to play it as it is now, then you don't really need any tips!

Don't forget you could always play lower diffs if you feel like you are stuck >w<
_mp1506

Im_Swisa wrote:

Most maps' SR nowadays reflects to some calculations right. As long as you can do well at your recommended SR (very few misses, and stable play), then it's a good indicator that you're doing well. My only tip is for you to nurture your basics.

Neun_ wrote:

Im_Swisa wrote:

Well, if you find it okay to play it as it is now, then you don't really need any tips!

Don't forget you could always play lower diffs if you feel like you are stuck >w<
AND YOU!!! First you said guy don't need tips, then you proceed on giving a very valuable tip! (thumb)
I AM VERY SMART
Clearly above average
ssilly
i think u should stop the self glaze before its too late
Topic Starter
Im_Swisa

ssilly wrote:

i think u should stop the self glaze before its too late
It wasn't a self glaze just wanted to know if its worth trying to go top 100 in this game or nah bruh
Pokefan005

Im_Swisa wrote:

hey guys! i have full combod a 6.10 star with 97.97% ACC (ame to asphalt) at 98 hours of gameplay, I was wondering if that's above average or is it average? i wanna know if Im really talented at the game or maybe I'm just tripping, now I have 111 hours and I can consistently pass 6 stars with 90 acc+. what do u guys think?
I'd say above average