forum

Etna sliders

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fahe
Hi everyone,

Finally able to read and play most of the maps full of etna's and I really love them so I'm basically looking for more maps ^^
I know Skystar, NTR, RLC, angelhoney and wcx199111 tend to use them often, can you guys think of any others ?

Or even better, would you mind sharing your favorite etna maps with me ? :)
Thanks in advance !
deadbeat
i believe there is a slight chance awp maps have them...
Skriggniichan
AngelHoney sometimes has them(plus he makes good maps so just play the maps either way)
Topic Starter
Fahe
Already knew for angelhoney, bit too streamy for me in most cases (thinking of memme's extreme fantasy for example).
Will check awp maps, no etna's in the ones I already have :(
Any more ?
RaneFire
Should be a few in my practice map lists. They are marked with the "etna slider" icon in the jump legend.

I haven't really kept any consistency on marking maps which are not part of the jumps list though, but I at least tend to mark etna sliders for practice' sake.

But yeah have a look. They're linked on my profile.
Topic Starter
Fahe
Indeed there's a handful of them in your different practice lists (thanks a lot for sharing them by the way, most of them are very nice to play), it seems that etna's are used more and more in recent maps or is it just me ?

Anyway, thanks again for your contribution, I guess I'll just keep on downloading things and bump into etna's once in a while.
Szelma
Maybe just look by best mappers: Skystar, RCL, ForeverEnds, Kuria, Nold, BlueDragon, val0108, Star Stream (S.S diff), SapphireGhost, cRyo [iceicee], wcx19..., Andrea, xsrsbns or sth like that, spboxer3, ztrot, Guy, Flower, tutuhaha, happy30, SiRuRu
by me:)
uzzi

Szelma wrote:

RCL
RCL best mapper 2014

OT: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/155234 one of my favourite maps, I might have a few more...
Topic Starter
Fahe
Thanks szelma, forgot half of them ^^

And love this map already - [ U z z I ] - !