forum

i've been way worse than normal at osu!mania for 5 days in a row

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Potato The
i don't know what to do, my ln skills are worse, everything is just a lot worse. i went from a 96% on a ln 5.8 star to 92% i try playing but that only makes me frustrated. do any of you guys have tips for me to deal with this and play better? i'm really demotivated to really play
UltraBlack
Usually that happens because of bad warm up or because you are playing on directly from a rice session. Usually just playing for some longer time before actually going for it helps me.
Stickman92
Don't put yourself in a mental rut by saying you've gotten worse because you aren't performing as well. Generally speaking, when you believe you've gotten worse, you'll play worse. Somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I remember having some good days where the stars aligned, and I'd go god-mode and perform at my best for a day. Then I come back the next day, and suddenly I've 'gotten worse' at the game and it'd demotivate me. Now I just acknowledge I had a great session yesterday then continue with my play session.

Also, A good warm up can make a BIG difference, helps get you physically ready and mentally focused. I generally just play some easier/moderate songs with ScoreV2 HR RD when warming up.