forum

"stuck" at ~96% acc

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Rdyjin]
Recently I've noticed that on the large majority of songs that I FC or perform my own near-best on, I have a tendency to float somewhere around the 96-97% Acc mark. On a few songs that I have a very high playcount on, 98% is plausible; if I play with HR, usually I drop to around 90%.

This has been going on for quite a while with no real improvement. Sometimes on a really good day I'll have some amazing accuracy, but at this point I feel like I've plateau'd as far as getting 300s over 100s, for now. What would be the next step to push my accuracy to the next level? Should I start trying to make some SS ranks, or should I play with HR and get adjusted to the higher OD, or is there something else that might help overall?
Luna
I used to have shitty accuracy, then I started playing HR all day every day.
Now I have slightly less shitty accuracy.
Topic Starter
[Rdyjin]
I have the feeling that's what I'll say after a few months of HR, really. lol
XK2238

Luna wrote:

ffffffuuuuuuuuu
DestinySonata

XK2238 wrote:

Luna wrote:

ffffffuuuuuuuuu
99.49% = shitty fffuuuuuuuu

I think I should try HR.
Juuryoushin
Like a bunch of other Taiko skills, your accuracy raises progressively as you pay attention to it while you're playing.
Play high OD maps or even converts that are hard to acc. Like you already do, play more maps with HR enabled, and you may improve with a lot of practice.
The only thing you have to do is to pay attention to your own rhythm, the more you focus on it, the more accurate you will be over time.

You can try some Taikos you usually play with OD8 or HR for instance. After that, you can measure how you improve day by day (or maybe week by week, otherwise you'll not exactly see how fast you improve lol)

Besides, I'm telling that because I raised my accuracy with that method. (And curiously, it really was the first thing I could do very well.)
Not sure if you have the patience or anything else lol, good luck also.
Dolphin
Play Bemani games. *boom accuracy increase*
Coro

Dolphin wrote:

I vouch for this method :3
DestinySonata

CoroQuetz wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

I vouch for this method :3
I played DM but nothing really happened hehehe