hehemanhon
scores/3398169306
that is the replay
Neun_

hehemanhon wrote:

scores/3398169306
that is the replay
That's nice! :D
Keep going dude, play more normal difficulties and you are going to get more score like these!
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Neun_ wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

scores/3398169306
that is the replay
Keep going dude, play more normal difficulties and you are going to get more score like these!
i used hddthrpf for that play
Voidedosu
Congrats!

However, posts like these belong here. Please post such things there in the future!

Neun_ wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

scores/3398169306
that is the replay
Ohey, I remember watching Manlybadasshero play both of those games Neun is from. (well, she's from the 2nd, but I saw the original and then the 2nd, though I sadly don't remember their names).
Neun_

Voidedosu wrote:

Congrats!

However, posts like these belong here. Please post such things there in the future!

Neun_ wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

scores/3398169306
that is the replay
Ohey, I remember watching Manlybadasshero play both of those games Neun is from. (well, she's from the 2nd, but I saw the original and then the 2nd, though I sadly don't remember their names).
Ah yes, the hero that is manly and badass. I got into purgatory cuz of him XD.
I still remember the time when I was binge-watching his purgatory 2 series the moment it came out! (Just right after i finished his purgatory 1 content, I found out that he started the 2nd one.)

Come to think of it... I started osu! around that time aswell, you really brought me back some valuable memories!
I AM VERY SMART
THE SEAL POWER
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

THE SEAL POWER
bruh

test wrote:

test
lol