forum

safe websites for skins

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mounira
as the title suggests, is skins.osuck.net a good and safe website for skins? what websites do you guys use? please give me suggestionss
DeadFireFly962
i use osuskinner or i would go into ms paint and make my own and use [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bhnV-CQRMy3Z0npQd9XSoTdkYxz0ew5e648S00qkJZ8/edit?gid=2074725196#gid=2074725196][/this] to add the files into drive
JustABeginner
skins.osuck.net is a safe website for osu!skins.
Or you can also head to compendium.skinship.xyz - basically a large of osu!skin collections in this forum, and is safe and moderated by moderators here.
Redo_
As people already said, osuck is safe, and is probably the largest skin database out there.
Other sites I could recommend:
  1. compendium.skinship.xyz is the official skin compendium, this is where skins from the WIP subforum end up once they're moved to Completed
  2. r/osuSkins - While not as active anymore, it still has an absolutely massive collection of posts accumulated over the years.
Other sites I can NOT recommend:
  1. osuskins.net (not associated with r/osuskins) - The site is not maintained and doesn't even seem to work anymore, million ads everywhere, as well as the screenshots being stolen from osuck. To me it seems like nothing but a cashgrab ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
mounira

Redo_ wrote:

As people already said, osuck is safe, and is probably the largest skin database out there.
Other sites I could recommend:
  1. compendium.skinship.xyz is the official skin compendium, this is where skins from the WIP subforum end up once they're moved to Completed
  2. r/osuSkins - While not as active anymore, it still has an absolutely massive collection of posts accumulated over the years.
Other sites I can NOT recommend:
  1. osuskins.net (not associated with r/osuskins) - The site is not maintained and doesn't even seem to work anymore, million ads everywhere, as well as the screenshots being stolen from osuck. To me it seems like nothing but a cashgrab ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you so much!! You cant imagine how much this helped me!!