forum

[osu!stable] osu crashing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
khiemtran1974
the game have been crashing for a few days and when I check the log it provided me this:

Application: osu!.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods+OSSOCK.recv(IntPtr, Byte*, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags, System.Net.Sockets.SocketError ByRef) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[], Int32, Int32) at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[], Int32, Int32) at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartFrameHeader(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest) at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartReading(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest) at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ProcessRead(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest) at System.Net.TlsStream.Read(Byte[], Int32, Int32) at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[], Int32, Int32) at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(System.Net.HttpWebRequest, Boolean, Boolean) at System.Net.ConnectStream.ProcessWriteCallDone(System.Net.ConnectionReturnResult) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckDeferredCallDone(System.Net.ConnectStream) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at #=zfWBd4z9OBXqHz5PZkCHtBGA=.#=zayNhSHTuL69l() at #=zfWBd4z9OBXqHz5PZkCHtBGA=.#=zKQ_bZfchygD0() at A.B.Z1(System.Object) at A.B.H1(System.Object) at #=zfWBd4z9OBXqHz5PZkCHtBGA=.#=zvRERzWU=() at #=zfWBd4z9OBXqHz5PZkCHtBGA=.#=zRelDW99vi7p2() at #=z1P9xwsvzDXoWQqWAFBjPkf0=.#=zmjLwkyQ=(Boolean) at #=z1P9xwsvzDXoWQqWAFBjPkf0=.#=zfHOxEKI=() at #=zQMixGeiZApFL2kp9eA==+#=z78Oq80iUCAIFKlRAqKafm3Y=.#=zZpCw_VFWC3YfgyVX$1DJ6JU=() at #=zS0Db3TwKav$WBZxTjOTLfgcUfFnr+#=zXncPjx2U_Yc4wRTKofy51As=.#=zok1Ul5rfnqEm6XhFmQ==(System.Object) at #=zLLrnr0G3drfBBEOwkItmeK0=.#=zKQ4C062gHq5p() at #=zLLrnr0G3drfBBEOwkItmeK0=.#=znLgYjzg=() at #=z9ZvK1N68Fun8WsFa2r4dMeg=.#=zKQ4C062gHq5p(#=zLLrnr0G3drfBBEOwkItmeK0=) at #=z9ZvK1N68Fun8WsFa2r4dMeg=.#=zZhFAg4OOapwN() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

osu! version: Stable 20240820.1 (latest)
tsunyoku
could you try and find a crash log in event viewer? help with this can be found here
Topic Starter
khiemtran1974

tsunyoku wrote:

could you try and find a crash log in event viewer? help with this can be found here
I did and that was the crash log
tsunyoku
you should be able to find a `Faulting module name` somewhere - this is what I'm looking for
Topic Starter
khiemtran1974

tsunyoku wrote:

you should be able to find a `Faulting module name` somewhere - this is what I'm looking for
I still couldnt find any "Faulting module name". Here is what I can see: https://imgur.com/a/QMP8pjF
tsunyoku
if you look at that event viewer log, do you see a `Application Error` log right above it? you should be able to find it there I think...

for example: https://imgur.com/a/gkyrgVg