Total votes: 519
Polling ended
Topic Starter
megumic
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: August 2024

t+pazolite - UMMU by Bazuso
180 BPM, 2:01 | 8.79★

Captain's description (by megumic):
No time to waste thinking back and forth for this one — it's t+pazolite - UMMU for this month's second Popular Playcounts pick!

Wow... how kind of Bazuso to take us to the beach for a fun and relaxing time... "U make me upper," he muttered under his breath. Before I even had a chance to make sense of what that meant, an ominous countdown grabbed the attention of everyone nearby. Immediately, I was thrust into a whirlwind of back-and-forth patterns, each one more intense than the last. I was struggling to keep pace with the relentless barrage. But as the map progressed, I started to see the method in the madness, the artistry in every carefully placed slider and burst. It's like Bazuso was guiding me, daring me to push past my limits.

I gave myself a moment to breathe before the map's final section, feeling Bazuso's presence beside me. With a final surge of determination, I conquered the spaced geometric streams, the last note hitting with a satisfying thud. Exhausted but elated, I realized this was no ordinary map — it was a test of endurance, skill, and sheer willpower. And I passed.

Now, it's time to cast your vote and ensure this masterpiece takes its rightful place in the Loved section. After all, the experience I just had is one that every player should face.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Woey
not thzz version 🖕
ByeonWooSeok
Yes
LhyssLiar
aim control map yes pls
Perikas
Big Yes Bazuso
aggu
more loved aim control
Topic Starter
megumic
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.