forum

[osu!mania] MY FIRST STORY feat. chelly (EGOIST) - 1,000,000 TIMES by 11Bit

posted
Total Posts

Should MY FIRST STORY feat. chelly (EGOIST) - 1,000,000 TIMES be Loved?

Yes
95.51%
No
4.49%
Total votes: 89
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Silhoueska Elze
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: August 2024

MY FIRST STORY feat. chelly (EGOIST) - 1,000,000 TIMES by 11Bit
200 – 280 BPM, 5:11 | 4.95★, 5.35★, 5.76★, 6.18★, 6.56★

Captain's description (by Silhoueska Elze):
A lot of 11Bit's charts cater more to the upper echelon of the playerbase; however, in this round of Loved, we are giving you something that could probably cover more players, regardless of what skill level you are at. Presenting... 1,000,000 TIMES!

This beatmap focuses more on both the jumpstream and stamina skillsets. Luckily for you, the patterning isn't exactly the most difficult and technical, as sometimes jumpstreams could end up being broken, but this beatmap leans more towards straightforward territory. Then again though, trilling certainly is still a huge factor in this map, as you have to ensure that the control you have for this map is good enough that you do not end up rushing or falling behind on those patterns, while also balancing your stamina, as this is essentially 5 minutes of jumpstreams with only a few breaks in between.

Being OD 8, thankfully, this isn't a beatmap that's extremely strict in accuracy, but it's still something to consider, especially with how control, stamina, and reading come into play. If 200 BPM is not enough for you, then we have rates from 1.1x to 1.4x, which would be around 220 up to as fast as 280 BPM! With this big BPM range, we hope that every player in different skill ratings will have fun and enjoy the chart as much as possible.

Do you have what it takes to match the best of the best players at a faster rate? Would you want a test of accuracy and control? Or do you just want to see more of these straightforward jumpstream picks in Loved? If your answer is yes to any of these, don't hesitate to show your support to 11Bit and give this map a favorable vote!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
nayeonie bunny
fun 🍚 map
Topic Starter
Silhoueska Elze
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.