forum

[osu!mania] Sharks & Chime - Water Elemental by Guilhermeziat

posted
Total Posts

Should Sharks & Chime - Water Elemental be Loved?

Yes
88.89%
No
11.11%
Total votes: 81
Polling ended
Topic Starter
elexire
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: August 2024

Sharks & Chime - Water Elemental by Guilhermeziat
150 BPM, 3:11 | 5.07★

Captain's description (by elexire):
Guilhermeziat has made many, many, MANY difficult charts in the past. For once, we're giving you something... quite normal? I say normal, but it's still very much a chart you can tell is from him.

Water Elemental was used as the tech qualifier for Speed of Light 3, and ended up being far and above the most popular qualifier out of the 6 (even when including the fact that two of them are no longer uploaded), so it's easy to say that people undoubtedly like it, which is great to see due to how controversial Guilhermeziat's charts can be at times.

The chart takes a unique approach to a genre that's gained heavy traction in recent years, which would be "Color Bass". You've got many wubs and other dump-able sounds that allow for tons of room for expression, and the patterns absolutely nail the ideas behind the song into a playable chart. With the entire thing being dumped, the variety in snap usage gives a different feel for each sound, which really helps distinguish what you're playing, rather than having everything feel the same. Not to mention, even though I called this normal, it's still far from it. I hope you enjoy the trill at 01:41:584.

To put it simply, this chart is good. Tech players like this. Rice players like this. You will like this. Go vote for this.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
nayeonie bunny
guil based 🙏
chxu
Fuck yeah dude
ERA Midian
i love this sol map
Topic Starter
elexire
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.