forum

[duplicate] A Checkbox to set Osu default skin for the use of osu editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Neliel
Hi,

I searched if someone already suggested it, but I couldn't find something, so I am opening my own thread.^^

So I thought that it would be really nice to have an option to set the default osu skin to be used in the editor, because I always have to change the skins manually. I'd like to have the osu default skins hitsounds in the editor, but I also would like to keep my own hitsounds for playing. I also think that the design of the default skin fits best for mapping.

A checkbox in the options would be great. Like the checkbox to use the taiko skin for Taiko mode.

I am very sorry if you can't understand what I want, since my english is not the best. :)

Greetings Deadly
deadbeat
Topic Starter
Neliel
It's is more or less a duplicate, but somehow it is not.
This option enables the default skin just for testing the map.
But the way I would like to use it is different. I want to use the Default skin for both. Mapping and testing, but I would like to keep my own skin for the osu standard mode. As it is now I would have to change the skin every time I want to edit a map. As it is now I would have to test every time the map when I change hitsounds just to hear how it sounds with the default skin which is annoying.

Or am I missing something here? I couln't find an option to set the Default skin for both, mapping and testing.