forum

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd coming west! (PS3/Vita)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TakuMii

http://blogs.sega.com/2014/03/25/hatsun ... n-release/

Apparently the first Project Diva F sold really well, so Sega has decided to bring us the second game :D
And they're releasing it physically for both systems this time around, unlike the last game (which released digital-only on Vita in NA, and on both systems in EU).

Personally, I double-dipped on the first game (imported for Vita, and localized retail copy for PS3), and there's no doubt that I'm going to be picking this up.
I really hope that this is is a sign that Project Mirai is coming stateside too. Excited!
Aoriki
Huh...bout time they released this. Guess I have something to look forward to getting this fall (Other then Xillia.)
Blaziken
About time. They released a demo ages ago.
Neroh
I read in a review that the first one isn't perfect on timing or something? Please tell me it's good cause I got a Vita and I'm highly tempted to get the first and the second when it comes out!
deletemyaccount
Regret buying a 3DS

Realised afterwards that this thing called "region lock" meant I was pretty much screwed
Topic Starter
TakuMii

Philantropist wrote:

Regret buying a 3DS

Realised afterwards that this thing called "region lock" meant I was pretty much screwed
Not sure how region lock has anything to do with this... this game is being released in your region, so a PS3/Vita owner there would be able to play it regardless of whether there's a region lock or not.
and if you're referring to Project Mirai, that's a different game and it's only on 3DS
deletemyaccount

YayMii wrote:

Philantropist wrote:

Regret buying a 3DS

Not sure how region lock has anything to do with this... this game is being released in your region, so a PS3/Vita owner there would be able to play it regardless of whether there's a region lock or not.
and if you're referring to Project Mirai, that's a different game and it's only on 3DS
Oh, I wasn't clear. I meant that I would have bought a Vita if I knew before that the 3DS had region lock. Which if I did I would also be able to play this game.
Nik0

YayMii wrote:

http://blogs.sega.com/2014/03/25/hatsun ... n-release/

Apparently the first Project Diva F sold really well, so Sega has decided to bring us the second game :D
And they're releasing it physically for both systems this time around, unlike the last game (which released digital-only on Vita in NA, and on both systems in EU).

Personally, I double-dipped on the first game (imported for Vita, and localized retail copy for PS3), and there's no doubt that I'm going to be picking this up.
I really hope that this is is a sign that Project Mirai is coming stateside too. Excited!
I might buy it. But for now I have an fully-finished Project Diva F game.
Nik0

Neroh wrote:

I read in a review that the first one isn't perfect on timing or something? Please tell me it's good cause I got a Vita and I'm highly tempted to get the first and the second when it comes out!
I'm not sure about the Vita version, But the timing is correct.
kirueggy
Why must region lock even exist anyways (not like it affects this game but)
Topic Starter
TakuMii

Neroh wrote:

I haven't had any experience with the PSP PD games (which AFAIK have different timing windows), but I personally didn't have any problems with the timing windows in PDf on Vita. The PS3 version is another story though, but I'll attribute that to my TV rather than the game.
Jing Yuan
I would buy a vita just for this.
Nik0

MoF10 wrote:

I would buy a vita just for this.
I literally only bought a PS3 just for the first one.
KatKatya_old
:) :) :)