forum

I play better on Quaver?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
togmea
I don't know why but I just play better on Quaver, mainly my speed improving dramatically. I have no idea why this happens because the skin I use on Quaver is a direct conversion from the one I use on Mania and when comparing screenshots of gameplay between the two they look exactly the same. I want to find what 'works' for me on Quaver and bring it to Mania.
Wimpy Cursed
Well, it depends on which judgment you are using. I'm going to assume that you have "Standard" enabled for now. If that's the case, it makes sense why it feels easier than osu!mania, because the hit windows for that judgment are more forgiving than osu!mania's.
Topic Starter
togmea
I always play on Strict which is roughly OD8 and even then I'm not going off of accuracy. It physically feels different when playing Quaver and I feel like I can read much better on it.
Yyorshire
because you are used to quaver, each game feels distinctly different between osu, quaver, etterna, etc

whichever game you play the most is the one you will be best at, so if you want to get better at osumania, play more osumania and get a better feel for it