forum

Suddently cant play anymore?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Steve
I was very good in osu until yesterday (can play Insane on S)
But from yesterday on, i am only making 100s and 50s and i dont know why. Even if i try really really hard, i fail? I never had this before. (Its terrible for my YT Channel too)
I didnt changed the offset etc.
Do someone know this problem? Should i stop playing osu for a while?
Stefan
*Suddenly

Eh, you've got two bad days but that means nothing. Either that you just have a bad phase for some days or just try new things; changing your settings, etc. Practicually it helps often to stop playing osu! for some days, which means really just some days. Not weeks or even months.
winber1
you have a commonly known illness called "i suck syndrome"

there is no cure
10crystalmask01
Take a break.
You've obviously tried too hard, to the point where you're pushing yourself. And that can really wear yourself out. Osu's not just about playing the maps you know?
[ Stellar ]
Everyone has their good and bad days, and it's normal.
Don't worry about the past and focus on the present :>
Pannari
Get some new maps, find something new to play. If you keep playing the same maps all over again you're made to get bored of them.

Also, playing different maps makes you improve faster. In a fun way!
Purple
You usually get a perceived drop after a very good day because of skill fluctuation. You aren't always on or near the top of your abilities; it's not linear, so to speak.
Illus
Well, basically what the others said. Sometimes, you'll have to take a step back to improve, sometimes your skill isn't on its top level.

Another thing that comes to my mind is that you might have changed/activated your frame limiter accidentally by pressing one of those f-buttons. That's what happened to me a few weeks ago. As a result, my accuracy dropped heavily. I could only barely pass DT Hards. I had always been too late in HR Insanes (or rather NFHR, cause, you know, I'm bad). I thought I was cursed until I looked at the options. I couldn't believe how much that option has changed.
iderekmc
u were playing at max fps and now u have it locked to 60 your welcome
Phonesavanh

winber1 wrote:

there is no cure
this is a bit too mean
Weed
turn off vsync
GoldenWolf

Phonesavanh wrote:

winber1 wrote:

there is no cure
this is a bit too mean
it's the truth, must be told at some point
Skriggniichan

Phonesavanh wrote:

winber1 wrote:

there is no cure
this is a bit too mean
I heard if you give peppy enough money from buying support(and other stuff from the store)you'll instantly get better at the game.
DENKOUSEKKA
I went 2 weeks without being able to pass a single song then I took a break for awhile and came back and I recovered my osu! skills that no one can ever beat .
I'm also taking a break from online and playing offline so I can stop focusing on PP and start focusing on getting better at the game.
winber1

Phonesavanh wrote:

winber1 wrote:

there is no cure
this is a bit too mean
i have the illness too
nooblet

winber1 wrote:

Phonesavanh wrote:

there is no cure
this is a bit too mean
i have the illness too
Don't we all
Purple
I think everyone except Cookiezi has that syndrome. And even then, Cookiezi had it when trying to #1 World's End.
DENKOUSEKKA

Purple wrote:

I think everyone except Cookiezi has that syndrome. And even then, Cookiezi had it when trying to #1 World's End.
Everyone has this dangerous syndrome...