forum

A new shut-in appears!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swoff_old
I am der' Swoƒƒ. A person. But! Not just any person! A GREAT person! Yea, actually, I'm not so great >.>

Anyway, I joined because I could. I watch Anime and I enjoy doing so. I've never met any of you guys... So yea. If you couldn't already tell, I enjoy anime. I also enjoy games (Duh), and graphics of sorts. I do web design and stuff but I'm seriously not that great.

I'm also a very srs person on the internet. Ha. Oh yea, I don't like to cuss, it's only a given when I'm ridiculously mad or frustrated.

There's not really anything else to include here other than I'm.. fairly new with osu! Do show me the ways of the game! :oops:
skimpy_old
Hai im pretty new to the game as well we could be friends if you like >.< :3 i love anime to i have watched over 1000 animes but i only have liek 400-500 on my anime list cause im lazy XD if you wanna check it out ----> http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lerver
Piine
W-w-welcome baka. H-hope you enjoy it here. It's not like I wasn't try to welcome you :D

Seriously though, I hope you enjoy it here with us
Topic Starter
Swoff_old

skimpy wrote:

Hai im pretty new to the game as well we could be friends if you like >.< :3 i love anime to i have watched over 1000 animes but i only have liek 400-500 on my anime list cause im lazy XD if you wanna check it out ----> http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lerver
Don't mind if I do. Glad to meet'chu.

Sulker wrote:

W-w-welcome baka. H-hope you enjoy it here. It's not like I wasn't try to welcome you :D

Seriously though, I hope you enjoy it here with us
dat tsun tsun, I likey. ;D I've already added you so, gg.
Nathanael
Welcome to the forums.
We have our Otaku Culture forum here so pay a visit and discuss on what you want. ;)

Have fun playing!
SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing the game.
Zalaria
Your intro made me laugh xD Hahahaha welcome the game! *adds to friends* I'm not that great myself but I can show a bit of what I know xp See you around!

*Zalaria rolls away*
Birdy
Hello, welcome.
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums, swoff :3
Topic Starter
Swoff_old
Thanks for the welcomes. o:
Sapphiire_old_1
Heey welcome to the osu! forums , have a good time :)