forum

[resolved] Losing pp after a better play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jezevecekk
Hi, I have recently been trying to fc a map and kept getting pp in the process. The maps max combo is 197 and I always got like 180, 190, 185 etc. Then I raged and stopped. After a few hours I tried it again and fcd it 1st try with the accuracy being a little worse but it was the only S rank and i saw ''-8pp''and everything in red. So now I am wondering. How is this possible? I thought fcing has more value than 3% of lost acc? It happened to me 2 times before and it makes me get frustrated. Thanks for the answer and sorry for my english.
Blushing
Sounds like you got what was known in the community as "Score V1'd". Basically you replaced a play that had less score and less PP with a score that had more combo but less accuracy.
Topic Starter
Jezevecekk

Blushing wrote:

Sounds like you got what was known in the community as "Score V1'd". Basically you replaced a play that had less score and less PP with a score that had more combo but less accuracy.
Thanks! Can I tell if a map is worth fcing or if I should just leave it as it is?
Twilk

Jezevecekk wrote:

Blushing wrote:

Thanks! Can I tell if a map is worth fcing or if I should just leave it as it is?
I believe in playing a map until satisfaction.

If you REALLY do want an FC, then go for it. if its just PP you desire, then you can use a web extension such as https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/pp-calculator/eoelpnjffjkdmfhfinfbgiejnbgihpdn to determine if the pp gain from the FC is worth the struggle compared to your current top play
Topic Starter
Jezevecekk

Twilk wrote:

Jezevecekk wrote:

Blushing wrote:

I believe in playing a map until satisfaction.

If you REALLY do want an FC, then go for it. if its just PP you desire, then you can use a web extension such as https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/pp-calculator/eoelpnjffjkdmfhfinfbgiejnbgihpdn to determine if the pp gain from the FC is worth the struggle compared to your current top play
thanks!