forum

Starting back to 1 stars

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DBSSS4
Took me almost a year to finally come to this decision i was rushing when i first started playing and didn’t actually took the time to learn the basic skills on 1-2 star maps im currently at 3 stars and feel like but been stuck with c-b ranks for a while so imma relearn the skills from 1-2 maps then come back to 3 stars when it done actually learning instead of rushing like in the past. Can anyone tell me what I can do and what basic skills to practice on 1-2 star maps.
fluffpup
fundamentals. timing, aiming, getting comfortable with what you can and can't do
Topic Starter
DBSSS4
Ok when I first started playing I didn’t do this after some time I played prob one 1 star map and jumped to 2 stars and played it like almost 200 times to just get a pass with a c rank and just been going from there this time I will make up for my mistakes
Duck o-o
Get like 10-20 fcs with good acc in the rating and then move up when u can fc likeee 3 - 4 times in new rating, then once u can do 10-20 in new rating repeat

Is wot i did and it worked pretty well, although i more went up likee 1 star at a time at 1-3* but then 0.2-0.5* at a time with 4*
Eventually u will get a feel for wot u can do so the guidelines would just be wotever u feel is doable
Justt focus on high acc fcs tho, not passes or low fcs
U wanna build likeee a good base
Gl becoming number 1 my brother
Topic Starter
DBSSS4
Ok I didn’t take my time I was rushing to get to 3 stars that I never properly played 1 stars right I did play 2 stars for a little but I rushed it since I never fc ss a 2 star map might start going up by 0.2 and 0.5 when I get to 2 stars but thanks I will try this and btw and you mean being able to fc consistently without no problem?
Duck o-o

DBSSS4 wrote:

Ok I didn’t take my time I was rushing to get to 3 stars that I never properly played 1 stars right I did play 2 stars for a little but I rushed it since I never fc ss a 2 star map might start going up by 0.2 and 0.5 when I get to 2 stars but thanks I will try this and btw and you mean being able to fc consistently without no problem?
Yis pretty much
Hope it helps
Topic Starter
DBSSS4

Duck o-o wrote:

DBSSS4 wrote:

Yis pretty much
Hope it helps
Ok thanks I think I got finger locking so I will try to fix it on lower stars