forum

[osu!stable] osu crashing without any warnings

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neun_
Sometimes my osu would just crash while i am playing without any warnings, then the updater pops up even though my osu is up-to-date. (Usually happen once per day only, osu doesn't seems to crash during that day afterwards.)

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Eyeonized
Can you please change to cutting edge and post the log files when this next occurs? The easiest way to find them is through opening osu options, and clicking "Open osu! Folder". This is close to the top, under updates.
Topic Starter
Neun_

Eyeonized wrote:

Can you please change to cutting edge and post the log files when this next occurs? The easiest way to find them is through opening osu options, and clicking "Open osu! Folder". This is close to the top, under updates.
Will try this the next time i opened osu

Edit1: After waiting for a day, it finally crashed again, while i don't know what log files should i post here, i managed to get this on event viewer:

Application: osu!.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at dje_zVBD8L6PHXXXSGBM6XN76G38KJ5XA6NKURNQGMQ3E43A45ZZ_ejd.#=zlqE_1Sr8Jsltn9FSgQ==(IntPtr) at #=zv$XcI$KqrNi_7sLqV5525D_YMuQGnmp_Xw==.#=zPSfds7I=(Boolean) at #=z6fG9kiNXqh_I52v2jFlbJY_DkUjYnUlW7g==.#=zPSfds7I=(Boolean) at #=z6fG9kiNXqh_I52v2jFlbJY_DkUjYnUlW7g==.Finalize()

Edit2: Here's also the event of yesterday which contained more stuff:

Application: osu!.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at dje_zN2Z6CU2B7YA9FKYKY3YGAUXCZHU9T7QRSALUEUMDEM7BL5Z_ejd.#=z9_dR2ZYKZ5Oe9E3SDA==(IntPtr ByRef, System.String, IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr) at #=zyqrusY01bRNZiOfGR6eLrre4H9Z4Xjncdg==.#=zcuAjYvI=(Byte[]) at #=zfG2N$pfb5AmIZVfXCBBvLYfUbYrcHL4PIQ==..ctor(System.String, #=z0FNgenGRRXzGG1dGYvYZURncdoA4UsxLtQ==, #=z3GFUG8s65fAVC$2O2oY_0GggEWpUzJ47mg==) at #=zlpTxrecCjo9Nwbzq3r2eY$TZZ8UG..ctor(System.String, #=z0FNgenGRRXzGG1dGYvYZURncdoA4UsxLtQ==, #=z3GFUG8s65fAVC$2O2oY_0GggEWpUzJ47mg==, Int32) at #=znJehNzYGg2Ydw4grmFZcnq1Wf3YX.#=zGk3UFTE=(System.String, Int32) at #=zP2e3n1bDeUHWOUfOtc_BgCFdVzEu.#=zJVXPNoM=(osu.GameplayElements.FileSection, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) at #=zP2e3n1bDeUHWOUfOtc_BgCFdVzEu.#=zWEIo85E=(Boolean, Boolean) at #=z8fAXx1KkwXQVDslN24b1MSVjojEx.#=zVBXZTc2xm55D() at #=zuwfwnNV3eq7q6XIf5_V557g=.#=z3JbHjCk=() at #=zfhjrwbOJApcpofg2Mg==+#=zkSz_Rs6a59wk6hWRc_eB6Ug=.#=z2hiXcuqqLm$GiJbeCw8NFPI=() at #=zgfRPpNH4DVouVPcew_6nKViriDp4+#=z9m5LMsoXUiDokt1JpDPEFvk=.#=zEHdfO5Em7_NMlEkuWg==(System.Object) at #=z0As3f94NGz3iUzJ5Uz9uwPU=.#=z0iCbFCHEYIxi() at #=z0As3f94NGz3iUzJ5Uz9uwPU=.#=z0Ns5mZs=() at #=zVpSSamIGON7UpICsMgioHtA=.#=z0iCbFCHEYIxi(#=z0As3f94NGz3iUzJ5Uz9uwPU=) at #=zVpSSamIGON7UpICsMgioHtA=.#=zwIETPO7J8hXy() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()