forum

why dont we have access to multiplayer's version of no-fail in singleplayer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tham
i don't get why we don't have access to it. in my opinion, using no-fail as it is now is completely pointless and there's almost no reason ever to touch the mod. i've found myself playing multi lobbies almost every time i decide to play because as a casual player, passing doesn't really matter as long as i have fun playing the map itself. obviously this isn't a thing for everyone, but at least in my eyes is something that i think make or breaks my enjoyment of the game.

multiplayer's version of no-fail would make it so much more useful beacause when you actually pass a map with the mod on the score will be submitted as it would normally. even if you do fail the map, then the score would be submitted with NF and it's score penalty.

what do you guys think because i'm sure that i'm not the only person that's thought of this before.
niat0004
I've tried playing multis, and in my experience, failing at any point will make the score not "officially" submit (i.e. it doesn't count towards pp if it's ranked).
But yes, the MP fail system would be nice in solo mode. If you haven't recovered by the end of the map, that could count as a fail, a little like taiko.