forum

[std 1v1, 3 divisions] hubba's hidden hooplah! | staff + player regs open! | 50k-20k, 20k-5k, 5k-500

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hubbawubba
68747470733a2f2f6868682e732d756c2e65752f356468344b7a5366

1. hubba's hidden hooplah! is an international 1v1 osu! standard tournament with 3 divisions
  2. the 3 divisions rank ranges are as follows: ninja division is 50k-20k; weasel division is 20k-5k; master division is 5k-500.
  3. bws will be enforced for the master tier; and not any other tiers.
  4. players with badges newer than january 1st, 2021 will be bumped up 1 tier (i.e 18k player with a badge from march 2022 will play in the master tier)
  5. all maps will be played with the hidden mod (including tiebreaker and all modded slots)
  6. joining the discord is required for all players. if you leave the discord while in the tournament it will be considered a forfeit
  7. no staff members are allowed to participate in the tournament other than streamers or commentators.
  8. please read over the rules thoroughly before signing up

• Scheduling
  1. all times will be in utc 24-hour format.
  2. qualifier lobbies will be provided during qualifier week.
  3. qualifier seeding will be determined by the sum of percentiles assuming a normal curve (also known as Z-Sum). more information here
  4. custom lobbies may also be requested.
  5. default schedules for bracket matches will be provided depending on the players's submitted availability and/or timezone.
  6. in the case where there are no common availabilities, the default time will always be 17:00 UTC.
  7. if your opponent is suspected of trying to force a win by default by denying or ignoring a reasonable scheduling request, you should contact a host or admin.
  8. async matches will not be allowed.

• Bracket Stage
  1. a referee will create a lobby and invite the players.
  2. players have 10 minutes after the scheduled match start time before bans are forfeited and 15 minutes before the match is forfeited.
  3. if the referee is late to make the lobby, the late rules will apply 5 minutes and 10 minutes respectively after the lobby was made.
  4. if the team doesn’t pick/ban a map before the timer runs out, they will forfeit the pick/ban to the opponent team. however, the pick/ban order will not change, meaning the opponent team would pick/ban 3 maps in a row.
  5. no warmups.
  6. no ban restrictions.
  7. standard rolling procedure.
  8. ban order is ABBA.
  9. you will have 1 minute to pick, if you do not pick you will regret it !!!!!
  10. there will only be one !mp abort allowed for each player per match. a map may be aborted only if there is a player disconnection, or an obvious technical error happens within the first 30 seconds.
  11. no second abort will be offered, fix ur internet pls :(
  12. if you get disconnected via bancho, and can show proof of your completed map score, then your score will count
  13. 60 second timeout is available once per player per match
  14. in the case of tiebreaker, a 2 minute preparation timer will be given.
  15. tiebreakers are NOT FREEMOD! no HR is allowed on tiebreaker maps, they will be played with hidden and NF only.
  16. if a situation arises that rules do not cover, common sense will be applied. hubbawubba has the final say on all tournament matters. the referee is instructed to enforce these rules as they see fit during the course of a match.
  17. have fun :)

Ninja Division | Weasel Division | Master Division

Qualifiers - 5.8* | 6.4* | 7.0*
6 Hidden/2 HDHR/2 HDDT

Round of 32, bo9, 1 Ban - 5.5* | 6.0* | 6.3*
7 Hidden/3 HDHR/3 HDDT/1 Tiebreaker

Round of 16, bo9, 1 Ban - 5.8* | 6.2* | 6.6*
7 Hidden/3 HDHR/3 HDDT/1 Tiebreaker

Quarterfinals, bo11, 2 Bans - 6.1* | 6.4* | 6.9*
8 Hidden/4 HDHR/4 HDDT/1 Tiebreaker

Semifinals, bo11, 2 Bans - 6.3* | 6.7* | 7.2*:
8 Hidden/4 HDHR/4 HDDT/1 Tiebreaker

Finals, bo13, 2 Bans - 6.5* | 7.0* | 7.5*:
9 Hidden/5 HDHR/5 HDDT/1 Tiebreaker

Grand Finals, bo15, 2 Bans - 6.7* | 7.2* | 7.8*
10 Hidden/5 HDHR/5 HDDT/1 Tiebreaker

PER DIVISION!
1st place: 20% of the donated prize pool + Profile Badge + Profile Banner + osu! Socks
2nd place: 10% of the donated prize pool + Profile Banner
3rd place: 3% of the donated prize pool + Profile Banner
the extra 1% goes to the player with the lowest average acc in any division :3

Thank you all for making this possible.
Rules subject to change for adjustments or clarifications
Official osu! Report Form
BBC Enjoyer
Hi
Shiviel
I was here pog
mjmroh
Hi