forum

Loved Ouendan and I love Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alturnatx
Hey everyone, Im new.

Duh.

I loved ouendan on the DS and when i saw a clone (Osu) and I fell in love. I played it on a PC, mouse based and I didnt get the same feeling. but once i got my hands on my Samsung Q1 I really felt it.

I love this game.

Example= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU3-mkdjHbE
chan
Welcome!

I can only assume that you have a touch screen in your hands. Actually, I think the majority of users use a mouse and keyboard, and a few use a tablet. Probably most envy you being able to play this on a giant DS ><
awp
Hell, there was a video posted elsewhere from that one WiiTech who has made a program that turns any hard surface into a touch screen...I'm tempted to buy a bluetooth thingamajig and give that a try! For a light expense of no-doubt around $100 I bet you could re-create the Ouendan "touch" with that software.

On the other hand, you yourself seem pretty content, so enjoy!
James
Just watched your vid, that was COOL 8-)
I wish I had one of those... For free. :lol:
Anyways, why not play with us online?
It would be more fun if lots of people play online :)

Welcome to the forums btw.
Topic Starter
alturnatx
I always saw the online feature but never really tried it out. Ill be sure the next time i boot up my Q1 ill check it out.

It sounds fun. and thanks for the feedback ^-^
protoalex
Hello.
chan

protoalex wrote:

Hello.
Hi and welcome to osu proroalex! You might want to start your own thread for your own introduction, but I think we're past that now.
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
shinn_old
Hi there. Welcome to osu, Please Enjoy you stay at the community.
she_old
hi
Kanye West
best necro
she_old
shh
Laharl
Yo.
she_old
hi