forum

Fiction story maker

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sword Hunter
Well, I think, some of us really love stories right ?
wheter its fiction, non-fiction, etc. :)

BUT

In this forum, why don't we create our own fiction story, and let the other continue it?

Well, who want to go first ?

Please :!: It's okay to joke, but please don't spam here.

Thanks.
Topic Starter
Sword Hunter
Shall I go first then? fine, the begining is always the hardest.. sigh.....
I like to write stories but I never finish it actually....so I make this forum, I hope you are kind enough to continue this story.
Ceph23
Then a strange, slightly eccentric piece of meat appears and opens up a portal
and urges them to read around a lot more before posting anything like this. Also these kind of things were done before.
Topic Starter
Sword Hunter
Here goes my grammar is bad sorry.

..............................................................................................................................

It's so dark, and I'm half awake.
My nose began to smell some abstract aromas, but I couldn't tell what is that smell.
I'm so exhausted, like my body shattered in pieces.

I hear voices, people talking, quietly, I wonder what they are discussing.
With all my might, collecting the energy left in my body, I get up, and open the door in front of me.
Expecting all thing could happen in a sudden.

SOMEBODY CONTINUE IT. :)
Ceph23
Let's do this again since I was a bit early to post that.

and urges them to read around a lot more before posting anything like this. Also these kind of things were done before.
Topic Starter
Sword Hunter

Ceph23 wrote:

this is storytelling, the link you show me was games, jokes, etc. :?
Topic Starter
Sword Hunter
Yes, ceph I saw that, but I don't understand what are u talking about, this is diffrent from them lol!
Ceph23

Sword Hunter wrote:

this is storytelling, the link you show me was games
Is this not a game? I'm sure that this is. And someone also made something like this in Forum games.
t/172906
Topic Starter
Sword Hunter
First I'm sorry I read the front page only, and perhaps the second one,
so, I DON'T BROWSE ALL THE FORUM.

Second, there's no rule " don't make forum with the same topic if its already created."

Third, that forum, fills with nothing but dirty words, no real story, and YOU"" just spamming there.

Fourth If you really don't like my forum..... (I'll try to be polite.) please just go somewhere else. And don't spam here,

Thanks for reminding me, really.
Wojjan

Sword Hunter wrote:

Second, there's no rule " don't make forum with the same topic if its already created."
There actually is. Locked as a duplicate, since this kind of threads don't merge well.