forum

[resolved] [confirmed] It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KimDY
Problem Details:
there is a sentence saying "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image." when im trying to change my avatar. What is happening? It used to work but not anymore

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140320.4 (latest)
Rin Kagamine
I think it's a bug, it's happening to me too.

I guess, we just wait for the staff to fix it. :?
Sandmountain
Hoping this gets fixed soon aswell.
Ludvig
doesn't work for me either :l
Lavax303
I have same problem here.
Jokingge0
Me neither :(
TheVileOne
Noone thinks it would be helpful to describe what dimension avatar you are trying to upload.
Tsumetaku
me either...

just like the common one i submitted everytime...

128x128 33.31kb .jpg
but it just can't
:(
Marcin
Rin Kagamine

TheVileOne wrote:

Noone thinks it would be helpful to describe what dimension avatar you are trying to upload.
It doesn't matter what the dimensions are, I tried to upload one that was 100x100 and it still didn't work. (It isn't a wrong dimensions issue)
AudioBC
same here... <.<
quiz-chan_DELETED
Sadly confirming
Zydore
Same here
I try to upload my old avatar but i can't >.<
Klein-
Same issue for me :3
Topic Starter
KimDY
So... will this soon be over or what? because i really want to change my dp :( :(
evxrglowy
Same here ;-;
deadbeat
please only post here if you have something relevant to add. the issue is already confirmed.
edit: somehow this resolved?
AudioBC

deadbeat wrote:

please only post here if you have something relevant to add. the issue is already confirmed.

well i can change my avatar for my profile, but in-game the old one keeps appearing
Domfoz

AudioBC wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

well i can change my avatar for my profile, but in-game the old one keeps appearing
The same happened for me.After this was resolved, updated my avatar, then realized I uploaded the wrong one, uploaded the one that is seen now, but in-game it's still the wrong one.