forum

Cancel button in Osume [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kanda Aoi
I had accidentally selected several skins I didn't want, and so I had to manually close Osume mid-download, and delete the incomplete files myself. I thought afterwards that it could be possible for me to have corrupted Osu by ending the task mid-installation, so I figure... why not have a Cancel button in Osume for the off chance that a download/installation needs to be aborted for any reason?
Esupanitix
Sounds good. +9001
Sir Minelli
Some skins download really fast though, so this would be applied for when you accidentally click more, or if you see that the skin is taking too long to download and don't feel like waiting for it.

Why not I say. If peppy wishes to do so then go ahead. Even though I believe that it is not too hard to pick the skins you want and wait for them to download... And even if you accidentally clicked more, you won't lose a lifetime waiting for them to download either.

Look at it this way: You will have more skins! :)
awp
or rather yet how about background downloading of skins

though I don't mind a cancel skin download button either
peppy
If anything gets corrupt, running the update again will fix it. I think this isn't worth the time, personally.
anonymous_old

peppy wrote:

If anything gets corrupt, running the update again will fix it. I think this isn't worth the time, personally.
So, closing osume is effectively canceling the download. So this feature pretty much exists already.