forum

Osu!lazer standard player since April Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
meidam
Heard about Osu years ago, but never really caught my interest until recently, when i visited Japan for the first time and found fun arcade rythm games like maimai buddies deluxe and chunithm luminous.

This awakened a want for rythm games and since I like free and open source software, Osu! seemed like a great choice.

I started with mouse and keyboard and recently bought a Wacom CTL-672 tablet, since I found that I like the game.

I play on Osu!lazer, since I use Linux and so far I have only played standard osu.

I feel free to friend add me!
Wimpy Cursed
Greetings, new player
Steezem
Hey! I got the same tablet 3 days ago. Got used to it way quicker than expected :D how are you liking it so far?
Eyeonized
welcome! that tablet is pretty good 😀 added
Topic Starter
meidam
I like it so far! I quickly found out that I could have gotten the smaller CTL-472 instead. But oh well, doesn't hurt to have a bigger tablet than needed.
It was a bit challenging to figure out how to use it, and figuring out the area for me. But I think I have found something that works now. I feel like I'm doing better with the tablet, than with the mouse now. But I might still need to experiment a bit more with the area at some point, just because there might be a better area for me, that I don't know about
Eyeonized
A bigger tablet is always better ;) you can always adjust the size through software :D glad to hear you feel the improvement hahah.
I AM VERY SMART
o7
BlueChinchompa
welcome!
Steezem
Oh nice, I even have the smaller version lol, it was 35€ on Amazon. Still only using a small corner of it for osu. But I'm having some trouble with my pen grip now, not really sure how to hold it without my hand cramping up after a while
- Marco -
welcome
t37m
Welcome!!! iv been playing mostly on lazer too because i like the nightcore/daycore mods