forum

What is the best tablet driver?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
miakita
Hi guys, i just wanted to ask that what is the best tablet driver for you guys and which one i should use?
Some people are saying Hawku drivers some of them saying OpenTabletDriver or Wacom's Driver. I don't know what the difference between those but i just need help about it because i changed my tablet to Ctl-672 and i need to make sure that everything is clear.
Naiad
Pretty sure opentablet is the consensus best and it's definitely the one I use
stevennnn
100% opentabletdriver
Topic Starter
miakita
Should I remove the tablet from the computer when shutting down the computer? Or should I put the tablet back in its box? Because my first tablet broke and I don't know why and I don't want it to break again. I am someone who is very meticulous about these matters.
I AM VERY SMART

miakita wrote:

Should I remove the tablet from the computer when shutting down the computer? Or should I put the tablet back in its box? Because my first tablet broke and I don't know why and I don't want it to break again. I am someone who is very meticulous about these matters.
I have my wacom tablet for more than a year now and I've never had any problem with it when I shut down the computer.
Nanofranne

miakita wrote:

This is fine. Just unplug it if you want to be rest assured
Topic Starter
miakita
Hmm thank you guys for explaining, i just have one last question im so sorry. But what filters do you guys recommend me to use? I'm playing hover and my cursor is shaking because of it. Just need some help abt it right now. What filters you guys using?
Naiad

miakita wrote:

Hmm thank you guys for explaining, i just have one last question im so sorry. But what filters do you guys recommend me to use? I'm playing hover and my cursor is shaking because of it. Just need some help abt it right now. What filters you guys using?
Use a small amount of smoothing maybe.
Nanofranne

miakita wrote:

I personally like Hawku's smoothing filter. Give it a try