forum

Knot in my forearm from stream practice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Left Handed Man
Problem details:
Over the past month, I have started practicing longer stream maps to improve my streaming ability and consistency. This past week, however, was a one-week break from the game. When I returned, I noticed that streaming felt more awkward than before, but I thought it was a bit of rust. After continuing for 2 days, I got a knot in my forearm, which has persisted for several days. It has gone down with massaging and rest, but should I be worried/ take a break if this happens again? My forearm does not hurt, and this does not affect me while I play the game. This is just an issue of tight muscles at night when I relax.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Naiad
My guess is it's not that worrying and doesn't require any time away from the game other than the time it takes to go away, but I'm not a doctor and you should speak to one if it keeps coming back and feels concerning.
Topic Starter
Left Handed Man

Naiad wrote:

My guess is it's not that worrying and doesn't require any time away from the game other than the time it takes to go away, but I'm not a doctor and you should speak to one if it keeps coming back and feels concerning.
Yeah, I will if it continues to be an issue. Thank you so much for the advice.
Naiad

Left Handed Man wrote:

Naiad wrote:

Yeah, I will if it continues to be an issue. Thank you so much for the advice.
No problem!