1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
Isn't it Raging Brachydios? Or are monsters called different names in Europe?
posted
I've never paid attention to its exact name as it's simply labeled "Brachydios" in-game so yeah.
I fought only 3 Raging Brach and got 3 Palliums out of them without having anyone fainting (man I can't believe my luck atm, it's ridiculous). I gotta admit that I was surprised when I had my face blasted away from hitting him the first time lol.
posted
That fight hurt my eyes... lol.

Thankfully, I have everything I need from it.
posted
I need one more reactor for my long sword :(
posted
Dude, bug the hell outta me. I'm at the point where I pretty much have everything I need, so I don't have much to do other than help people.
posted
You can probably mess around with other weapons you haven't played much with or at all. I grew bored of fighting with a GS so I went for the Lance, then went on with the SnS (which I always thought was useless but really is not lmao). If I go with another weapon again I'll go with the SA (and therefore craft yet another mixed armor set just for it). And then I'll pick the bow up again.

That's what I do to keep the game fresh.
posted
So someone I know showed me this. I have no idea if/when it comes out overseas, though:

posted
Probably not; It might be interesting to see if Frontier does eventually get a Western release, though. Especially with the MH4U sales overseas.
posted
Man if they could release one of their PC games overseas I'd gladly pay whatever the f they want every month. I mean MH is one of the very few franchise I have so much interest in I wouldn't mind paying more than what I should lol.
posted

Blazevoir wrote:

Isn't it Raging Brachydios? Or are monsters called different names in Europe?
In Europe it is called Raging Brachydios. However I prefer the other name used for it, I can't remember if it was a loose japanese translation that the name "Critical Brachydios" derived from. I saw it on MHwiki anyways.

As for MH-Frontier, I only see the character models and armour getting graphics upgrades. Everything else seems to be like graphics from the psp version ._.
This does not mean that I dislike the game though, as I still love that classical gameplay (especially with the use of the Tonfas) and the different monsters added to the game with each update. *commas don't exist*
posted
It's a loose Japanese Translation, as Critical says. Translated literally, Raging Brachydios' name is something like "Sudden Explosion Brachydios".

Considering the nature of his drop names, it's no wonder his nickname is related to nuclear fission terminology.
posted

Azure_Kite wrote:

It's a loose Japanese Translation, as Critical says. Translated literally, Raging Brachydios' name is something like "Sudden Explosion Brachydios".

Considering the nature of his drop names, it's no wonder his nickname is related to nuclear fission terminology.
Y-yeah that's right, I totally knew that. Hehe...

If only there was a way to have map/level updates and harder battles *sigh*
MH5 better hurry up, although doubt it will be on the 3ds (probably might be on the New 3ds).
posted

Now I know what I need to do !
posted
Pfft, hahahahahaha
posted
Wow, should switch to using a hammer then?
posted
posted

PyaKura wrote:

Ok I died XD
Hello? Does anyone know where my brain is? I think I lost it... I think.
posted
Anyone up for a few hunts ? I just feel like playing, I don't mind helping people atm.
posted
I was playing something else earlier, then I had to go out, so I forgot to check back here until now ><
posted
Heh no problem, I ended up entering a Kirin room and hunted a dozen of them before going to sleep ~

Also :

"Yo ! This was my first Jojo, captured with a hammer ! Easy gems hue."
show more