forum

does anyone struggle with aiming on the non dominant side of their screen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rblxguy2008
I have decent aim on the left side of my screen because I am left handed but then as soon as there are jumps on the right side of my screen, my hand gets really shaky and I just can't do the jumps, which is the reason for a lot of chokes. Does anyone else have this issue and what are some ways to combat this? I have shrunk my tablet area many times to try and fix this but the problem always comes back. Tablet area: https://imgur.com/a/aaa-jpAHtcN
stevennnn
I've never heard of someone having a dominant side of their screen... assuming every map utilizes all of the play area, I'm not sure why what side of the screen hit circles are on matters. You could try adjusting your tablet area to make horizontal/vertical jumps easier (changing area aspect ratio) or just the size of your area as a whole
Topic Starter
Rblxguy2008

stevennnn wrote:

I've never heard of someone having a dominant side of their screen... assuming every map utilizes all of the play area, I'm not sure why what side of the screen hit circles are on matters. You could try adjusting your tablet area to make horizontal/vertical jumps easier (changing area aspect ratio) or just the size of your area as a whole
I mean since I'm left handed, I have good aim on the left side of my screen, but I really have to stretch my wrist in an uncomfortable position to reach the right side of my screen. My aim becomes shaky and uncontrollable
stevennnn

Rblxguy2008 wrote:

stevennnn wrote:

I mean since I'm left handed, I have good aim on the left side of my screen, but I really have to stretch my wrist in an uncomfortable position to reach the right side of my screen. My aim becomes shaky and uncontrollable
i'm right-handed and have no problem aiming on the left side, maybe you should make your tablet area smaller?
Naiad
No, but I really struggle to aim between top left and bottom right, as a right handed tablet user.
Toph
I struggle to aim in general! Does not depend on the side for me.